Jeff Hardy 'should' be champ right now!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

As much as I would like to agree with you and say that WWE will do HHH vs Jeff Hardy, or Taker vs Hardy or for that matter Edge vs Hardy for the WWE Championship, we all know that the SD main event will be HHH vs Taker, HHH vs Edge or HHH vs Edge vs Taker.

I do see WWE setting the record straight and giving Jeff Hardy MITB.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Id like to see Jeff take the belt cleanly off Trips at no mercy if I'm honest. That way wwe kills 2 birds with 1 stone. It ends HHH's crappy mid card title run leaving him to work the mid card if thats were he is for the time been least he can work it with out looking like a championship mug.(wont happen thought Trips will retain :().

Plus then Jeff gets his chance to run with the ball and be champ. Which IMO would be nice to see after all he may only be a spot monkey. But he has been in the business a long time put his body on the line. Yes he has some Demons to battle with. But i think he has paid his dues. So give him his chance if he cant run with or fucks up. You end his run and put the title on one of the vets IE, Taker, Edge or even HHH agian if it comes to it. just until someone else steps up who might do a good job at been a champ.But give him his chance.

OMG who would have thought it The Hardy boys as wwe and ECW Champs !

Nation

I can't stand Jeff Hardy. He is so overrated. He is so fucking repetitive in the ring. His mic skills are decent but to be a champion you need fucking good mic skills. Unless your Khali. Well i guess i shouldn't say i can't stand him. I just can't stand him getting pushed and how overrated he is. He earned his fucking spot by doing a bunch of high risk moves. Maybe in the future he will improve and i wouldn't mind him winning the title.

Qwake

Jeff Hardy is just someone who is loved by the crowd and is filling in the Main Event title spot until Edge/Taker or some other great wrestler is ready to fight for the title again. Jeff Hardy came back and was on fire and everyone liked him but after the last drug thing I hate him and alot of other people hate him including Vince imo. Jeff will put on some good matches but will never be world champ now imo. I hope HHH buries him at the next PPV and sends him away once and for all. Give some of the heels a go at the title, MVP in particular or when Kennedy comes back give him a go. That will be much better.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Jeff is pretty much WWE's only man to ME at this very moment. With Big Show feuding with Taker, and Kennedy with Umaga being out, WWE has nobody to feud with Triple H. Sure MVP could be a likely canadate, but its obvious a program with Shelton Benjamin is coming soon. I see a shory program with Triple H, with as CMS said, a MITB which will probably get him the WWE title some time soon. But as for the moment being.. no I really dont see him winning the belt.

Axis

The ending was hilariously Blue, and it only served to make Jeff Hardy look like a tool.