Jeff Hardy - Return 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wahoo

Jobber
Reaction score
I heard that Jeff Hardy's tna contract ends around 2013 do you guys think that he could be returning to wwe within a year?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Unlikely. He is content working in TNA and he doesn't like WWE's road schedule.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Not sure, he could let his contract expire and return or stay there. I'm sure he's OK with his position in TNA and the door is also open for him to return.

Wahoo

Jobber
Reaction score
I think he might just on the fact that he is getting old and will retire soon and i would think he would end it with wwe. Also i havnt seen him on TNA lately. Also the Royal rumble is in Jan which is the perfect time to return because his three year contract is over.

Hes my favorite superstar and i hope he does return/

Stopspot

Reaction score
Wahoo said:
I think he might just on the fact that he is getting old and will retire soon and i would think he would end it with wwe. Also i havnt seen him on TNA lately. Also the Royal rumble is in Jan which is the perfect time to return because his three year contract is over.

Hes my favorite superstar and i hope he does return/

Again very unlikely. Jeff has said in multiple interviews that WWE's road schedule was what led him in on the road of drug and painkiller abuse that got him suspended. He is much more content working for TNA where he is one of the main draws and has put out some of his best work to date since his return in 2010. He is also not nearing retirement. Jeff is 34 years old, just a couple of months older than Cena and a year older than Punk. Jeff can still go for at least five years unless he gets a big injury. Jeff likes it in TNA and TNA has become consistently better over the last year. He makes them big money and earns a nice stable paycheck there.

More likely that he stays at the A then at the E.

You as a fan shouldn't complain about where you get to see him perform, just be glad that you get to.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Isn't his back really fucked up? I could have sworn I read that he may have retire soon because of it, I think it was in an interview with Matt. Not the best source, but I'm sure I heard it.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Isn't his back really fucked up? I could have sworn I read that he may have retire soon because of it, I think it was in an interview with Matt. Not the best source, but I'm sure I heard it.

I read somewhere that as long as he stays away from real high spots he can keep on competing for a couple of more years at a decent level.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I like him better in TNA, just for the fact of the way he expresses himself there. I don't really care though which show he's in, I'll always like Jeff.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Again very unlikely. Jeff has said in multiple interviews that WWE's road schedule was what led him in on the road of drug and painkiller abuse that got him suspended. He is much more content working for TNA where he is one of the main draws and has put out some of his best work to date since his return in 2010. He is also not nearing retirement. Jeff is 34 years old, just a couple of months older than Cena and a year older than Punk. Jeff can still go for at least five years unless he gets a big injury. Jeff likes it in TNA and TNA has become consistently better over the last year. He makes them big money and earns a nice stable paycheck there.

More likely that he stays at the A then at the E.

You as a fan shouldn't complain about where you get to see him perform, just be glad that you get to.

Wasn't Cena 35 or 36?

Wahoo

Jobber
Reaction score
I understand everything but i believe he will come back for atleast one short time after he said he would when he was leaving wwe. I couldn't imagine him say he would and him then not doing what he said

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I doubt he will, I know he doesn't like WWE much, He was meant to be one of their figures but he showed up at TNA so they cancelled it. Somebody got a hold of one that was Moc (Still in packaging) and got Jeff to sign it and he signed "Fuck WWE". He is also more happy in TNA because their work schedule is lighter.

I see him coming back to WWE at some stage maybe for his last run but that's all I expect.