Jeff Hardy (Rep for proper rates)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JC Punk

Reaction score
I like how you made everything blend in very nice and how you picked the perfect pic for jeff 8/10

the dark knight

this actually one of your best.

im not like some other cocksuckers who just have to pick something to complain about, as if im giving REAL feedback. but the only thing kinda bothering me is that its a lil plain on the left. you could add like a rectangular thing on the left like alhajri does (you can rip him...lol).

Wrestling Station

-the bkg is too blurry.
-good colors there, suits the theme.
-old style
youre like 2 years behind the current gfxing status lol.. but good effort, keep it up peep

PeepShow

Ok, version 2 has been posted. I would love more opinions of this as I still think the first version is better, but all voices will be heard.

I did some of the things that people suggested. I changed the opacity on the main PSD from 100 to 65%, sharpened up the b/g a bit as many people said it was too blurry, sharpened up the main PSD, and darkened up the text a bit. As I said, I still like version 1 better, but more comments the better.

BTW, I didn't take the glow off, b/c it's 1. an effect and would look very plain without it, and 2. It's actually much harder to see the PSD w/out the glow around it.

Thoughts?

youre like 2 years behind the current gfxing status lol

I guess I don't understand that....

wwerko619

Reaction score
Version 1 looks better and more professional, but Version 2 has a good effect to it, but they are both good, so my rating is 8/10.

PeepShow

A version 3 has now been posted. Check it out people. You wanted the changes made, now give me some feedback :)

TDK, i tried your suggestion. It think the mask and the PSD itself are a bit too close for my liking, but I still think I did pretty good for my first try on that. Thanks to Kassidy for helping me with that.

Comments people.

Kassidy

Reaction score
The sig isnt bad, not a bad job with the splatter effect. V1 is deff better than V2, I say never mix the main psd your focal point with the sig, its good to try an blend it in to make it look like it belongs but never fade it in. The main psd is a lil blurry but i just dislike the yellow outer glow. Text should be a darker purple.

Overall descent sig ur getting better keep trying new styles. 6.5 for V1, 5.5 for V2

Thrid is the best out of all, although i dont like the fact the clipping mask is only of the psd an not of a Apply image layer of the flatten version of the sig but when u learn that way ull see it looks better that way. 7.5 V3

Enigma22

Reaction score
i think version one is the best.adding that bar in there in version 3 just makes it look cramped... and the just lowering the opacity in version 2 looks like u dont know what ur doing... imo never lower the opacity of ur main psd unless its only a very small amount... there are better ways to blend it...

Tex

Reaction score
The whole sig is all wrong, stop making different versions becuase it just gets worse and worse. The splatter effect is easy and nothing to get excited about. you need to learn how to blend in the render, so it doesn't seem just smacked right in the canvas. You need to add flow and depth to it. The text just takes away the focuses of the sig becuase its so big and stands out so much. Read some tuts and get better.

PeepShow

The whole sig is all wrong, stop making different versions becuase it just gets worse and worse. The splatter effect is easy and nothing to get excited about. you need to learn how to blend in the render, so it doesn't seem just smacked right in the canvas. You need to add flow and depth to it. The text just takes away the focuses of the sig becuase its so big and stands out so much. Read some tuts and get better.

Fair enough, but could you give me examples of how maybe how to do the stuff in bold?