Jeff Hardy (Rep for proper rates)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Version 1:

JeffHardycopy.png

Version 2:

JeffHardycopy2.png

Version 3:

JeffHardycopy3.png

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

J

Dang man...8/10...You gotta teach me how to pull the splatter effect off...I tried and as we all know...It didn'[t turn out the best...but you did an awesome job on it man...

Spity94

Reaction score
it looks really good, but the main psd looks to blurry or not blurry but too umm,whats the word im looking for,ummm to soft?idk but i think that a more sharp psd would suit it better the rest is allright,7/10

PeepShow

it looks really good, but the main psd looks to blurry or not blurry but too umm,whats the word im looking for,ummm to soft?idk but i think that a more sharp psd would suit it better the rest is allright,7/10

I used a light grain filter on it. Maybe that is what you are thinking.

I just don't get it. When I don't do anything, people complain that it is too plain, and then when I do do a little something to it, people say it doesn't look right. I just don't know I guess...

Famou$ 187

Damn Peep. Nice use of colors and the splatter effect was pulled off very well here.

Hitman

Reaction score
This is another one of your best sigs. Everything is good. I like the splatter effects. But I think you should of use another text.

9.5/10

Spity94

Reaction score
I used a light grain filter on it. Maybe that is what you are thinking.

I just don't get it. When I don't do anything, people complain that it is too plain, and then when I do do a little something to it, people say it doesn't look right. I just don't know I guess...

i just dont like the main psd,the rest is find by me,usally i like your plain sigs,like the one cm punk sig you made once,the yellow one,were it was showing his fist,that was a good plain sig,i liked it,and when u made that cena one with all of taht blending that and stuff taht was a good complex sig,its just a matter of luck i guess,not all pepople like the same thing,what one person hates another person loves

cm punk sig-
CMPunk.jpg

cena sig-
Cena-1.png

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

looks mad. i like the splatter effect and the main psd sticks out perfectly to me. i think the text fits in really well with the pic.
9/10

Enigma22

Reaction score
really the only thing i dont like is the glow around the psd. also the background is a little blury... i think u did a great job tho...

Reaction score
only thing that i see thats wrong with the sig, is the glow around the the main render.....and the main render looks like if it were just thrown in there.....you should try doing other thing to the render, i would make the render look like it was more in tune with the sig.....

PeepShow

only thing that i see thats wrong with the sig, is the glow around the the main render.....and the main render looks like if it were just thrown in there.....you should try doing other thing to the render, i would make the render look like it was more in tune with the sig.....

This is exactly what I'm talking about. I actually do things to the render and people still say it looks like it is just thrown in there. What should I do to it so that it is more "in tune" with the sig?

Reaction score
it would look much better, or more in tuned if you added little bits of those splatter spots on to the render making the render look as part of the BG, and maybe faded it just a little into the BG, to top it off

PeepShow

Ok, I might mess around with it a bit tommorow evening when I have more time and also wait and get some more suggestions hopefully.

And yeah J-Dawg, you can use the sig for now.

Enigma22

Reaction score
maybe darken up the text too cause its lighter then all the other purple...