Jeff Hardy is a fuck up and TNA Accepts it

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Matt and Jeff can be so stupid:

tpww.net

“AllThaTalkAboutLastSunday…. forThoseOfYouThatBelievedThoseWords… FUCKYOU!!!!SoWrong…SoWrong!!!!!I’m bustingMyAss2 helpTNA… Period!!”

“Can’t StressEnough… ifYouBelievedThoseWords… FUCKYOU!!!!!”

“ThaStoryIsDead… becauseitShouldHaveNeverBeenBorn!!!SoWrong!!!!!”

Bill Behrens, who coordinates independent bookings for several TNA stars including friends of Hardy’s such as Shannon Moore, offered additional insight into the reports on his weekly podcast by stating that organization officials have allowed Hardy to wrestle while impaired. He also said that it’s considered an “open secret” within the company that Hardy still uses drugs.

Shortly after the report surfaced, Moore coincidentally said on Twitter, “Don’t you love it when a friend fs you over.”

Jeff isn’t the only Hardy brother upset with the “dirtsheets” as Matt noted the following on Twitter this afternoon regarding his appearance last night on Monday Night Mayhem:

“BTW, The Scumsheets always cover MNM, the show I was on last night. They didn’t today.. Why u ask? Cuz I call them out on their bullsh*t.. The reason why they don’t give me publicity.. Cuz they don’t want my voice 2 be heard-So RT this-”THE DIRTSHEETS FEAR MATT F’N HARDY!” :) RT”

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
If Matt was as focused on his career as he was on bashing the dirt sheets maybe he'd be a main eventer.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
So i don't really keep up with TNA at all, but after scanning all these threads on Jeff i decided to look up that chair shot... and Jesus Christ! As if i didn't hate Jeff enough already. To let someone get away with something like that, as well as all other things considered, virually without punishment is unacceptable and just demonstrates what spineless idiots TNA management are.

I don't even like Anderson, but that was hard to watch.

Can you link me to that?

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Those types of chair shots are, for lack of a better term, stupid. Maybe if this were 1995, when nobody knew the dangers of head injuries, it would pass. But after everything we know in this generation, there is no exscuse for that shit.