Jeff Hardy is a fuck up and TNA Accepts it

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Posted by PWPIX on 12/13/2010
To follow-up on last week's story of Jeff Hardy almost being pulled from TNA Wrestling's Final Resolution pay-per-view and stripped of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship due to his condition backstage at the event, Bill Behrens, who coordinates independent bookings for several TNA stars including Shannon Moore, noted on his weekly podcast that company officials have allowed Hardy in the past to wrestle while impaired.

Behrens also discussed Hardy's vicious chair shot to the back of Ken Anderson's head in October, which resulted in the former Mr. Kennedy suffering a severe concussion and sizable wound. He said that Anderson is in a great position to sue the organization since he could claim Hardy was unfit to compete when he issued the negligent chairshot. Behrens says it's considered an "open secret" within the company that Hardy is still using drugs and thus they wouldn't have a chance in court.
-- Jeff Hardy nearly lost his custom made Immortal Championship, which according to the Pro Wrestling Torch, cost $18,000 to make. The TNA World Heavyweight Champion noted last night on Twitter that he had just received it back from Southwest Airlines.

He is going to fuck up and seriously hurt someone, and they are going to be left looking stupid

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
So assuming this is true this is pretty much what I figured that Jeff came to TNA cause he knew he'd be able to do whatever he wanted and TNA would be fine with it. Pretty fucked up and has always looked way off in his matches in TNA so if that was cause he was on some shit while wrestling I' am not surprised at all.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
How do you lose a belt with your damn face on it though, I wonder?

SAL

Reaction score
Worse than letting him keep working in his condition, they made the decision to put him at the forefront of their huge angle. The definition of mismanagement.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
How do you lose a belt with your damn face on it though, I wonder?
Probably gets to the point where he can't feel his actual face, lol. Pretty sad that Jeff is the young main event version of Scott Hall. Probably will start the no showing soon.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I'd of laughed if he lost the title.

Rush

Banned
Reaction score
He's so over and popular though in the wrestling world for the risks he takes in the past. Yet there isn't a bigger risk you can make today than let this guy main event your company. He basically leeches off the past, it's all that makes him popular today. Leeching off of the success of Christian and Edge, Team 3D and somehow more popular than his more talented brother Matt Hardy(not that there is any honour in that).

Chuck Norris

Reaction score
Why can't this guy just get canned by TNA, so he's forced to live a lonely life of unemployment forever.

The Nicker

Reaction score
I've said this elsewhere but I think that the only reason he has been pushed so much is for the sake of the angle and the shock value of 10-10-10. If it wasn't for that, I don't think TNA is really that dumb enough to accept that he's all messed up on drugs. Hardy is just taking advantage of the fact that he is the life and soul of the Immortal faction and the angle, as well as the championship chase for Mr. Anderson, which is actually usually the most important thing in any future pro-wrestling legend's career.

but once Mr. Anderson wins the belt or something, I'm sure they will do an angle where Jeff Hardy leaves, gets injured, or gets fired, and he will not be brought back to TNA, and he and Matt Hardy can eat grapes together right at the end of an unemployment line.

Reaction score
Hopefully this stupid c*nt is put away in January, ridding him from our eyes for a few years.

TNA are exhibiting just how unprofessional they are with how they're treating this entire situation. If Anderson could get back in WWE, I'd think he'd be suing TNA now for that chairshot.

Someone is going to get majorly hurt due to Hardy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
I don't watch TNA, but I thought I had to comment on this...what a fucking dumbass. He uses and then hurts someone in the ring? GTFO. Hope Kennedy's okay, shame he has to suffer for someone else being incompetent.

The Nicker

Reaction score
Hopefully this stupid c*nt is put away in January, ridding him from our eyes for a few years.

TNA are exhibiting just how unprofessional they are with how they're treating this entire situation. If Anderson could get back in WWE, I'd think he'd be suing TNA now for that chairshot.

Someone is going to get majorly hurt due to Hardy

To be honest, I think Anderson could get back in WWE, but he probably realizes that once the belt is off Hardy, he is going to be the main TNA guy.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
So i don't really keep up with TNA at all, but after scanning all these threads on Jeff i decided to look up that chair shot... and Jesus Christ! As if i didn't hate Jeff enough already. To let someone get away with something like that, as well as all other things considered, virually without punishment is unacceptable and just demonstrates what spineless idiots TNA management are.

I don't even like Anderson, but that was hard to watch.