• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeff Hardy has been sent home and is now off the road

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
At this point, rehab and perhaps the end of his career should be called for at this point.
I don’t want to just assume it’s anything like that. Could very well just be sick. Given his history it’s very easy to assume that, and it could very well be drugs.. but I wanna wait to see first

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
And what I mean by that, massive difference between canceling an appearance because of a relapse, and the multitudes of instances Jeff has put multiple promotions through. But I digress.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
It's definitely different. She kept saying she needed to walk away for her health. More than once.

Jeff is gonna Jeff, if he's relapsed. Though, seeing that clip I think he might have been hurt.
I think so too (it looks like concussion to me?) Because he looks completely lost and i have to think there's no way with his history they'd let him wrestle fucked up. Have to give wwe benefit of the doubt that they check on him regularly

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
And what I mean by that, massive difference between canceling an appearance because of a relapse, and the multitudes of instances Jeff has put multiple promotions through. But I digress.
Jeff's definitely worse, lol. I've been saying Jeff has gotten too many chances for years. I do hope he's actually clean, though.

I will say her multiple pullouts were in a much shorter span of time, but that said, more worried for her health.