Jeff Hardy done with WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
LMAO^ certainly not. I'd say that he comes back to TNA!

Starts at WWE.
Switches to TNA.
Switches back to WWE.
Switches back to TNA.

Read the news... WWE sent him home because he was injured!

Anyweis... as good as he was in TNA (Better than Angle)... I doubt he'd go back if he were to be released later this year... He missed 2 many PPV & TV Tapings back in the day so i doubt they'd even consider him...

That's all a load of gossip thoguh because he aint going to be released any time soon because WWE look after the injured...

This Guy

Umaga got cheered a little in his fued with Cena, that didn't make him a face. As others said and Fatal pointed out, you did the same thing with Monty Brown missed a show. There hasn't been a peep about it since. Some of you forget that these no show stories are started because the fans at the arena show up early and watch the talent arrive. So yeah maybe Monty never showed up....maybe he had asked for some time off though? And yeah maybe Jeff didn't show up, but again, maybe some time was asked for.

Has his fued with Umaga been dropped? I've seen no evidence to support that. Just cause they had Umaga come out and squash Santino again for like the 15th time? Big deal. I supose Orton's fued with Cena has been dropped too since Carlito and Cena were staring eachother down at the end of Raw too? Didn't see Orton in any final shots on Raw after he grabbed Cena's hand. It was all back and forth between Carlito and Cena. Which I agree is a horriable way to book a main event Summer Slam fued, but I'm suprised no one is jumping to the conclution that Carlito is getting Orton's spot at Summer Slam yet.

*edit* I know its been explained I just needed to spew my opinion on people jumping to conclutions all the time.

Reaction score
he's proabably just hurt from last week......he had a bad night....he needs some time off......don't read too much into this guys.....don't jump to conclusions

C4

Come back Jeff Hardy, don't know if he is injured, on bad terms with WWE or Whatever the Reason, Jeff was the best and he needs to remain the best!
And whats with the injuries? Lashley, Edge and now Jeff?

Reaction score
Yeah, theres a boatload of guys injured now in WWE. Hopefully, HBK and HHH returning should breathe some life back into the product. Also sucks Hardy had to get hurt going into what looked to be a big push.

LKP

Jefff is injured from last week ive been saying it for 3 days will someone listen to me. This thread should be closed we know what wrong know. Plus marcus cor von had a death in the family and took it bad so he returns next week i think.

EDIT

According to Dave Scherer, the statement Jeff Hardy made on his website is not true. Jeff stated that he was given time off to heal from neck and back injuries after a fall last week on RAW. Several sources within the WWE say Jeff has been suspended for his lack of maturity.

When the story originally broke out, there were several conflicting reports of him either no showing or being sent home from TV. All of those reports appear to be false.

Jeff has not been released from the company but isn’t expected to be back for at least 30 days. He will obviously miss this year’s Summerslam PPV.

I really dont know what to believe now. If hes is suspended then umaga turns face and santino heel. But who will face umaga at summerslam? I say regal and carlito and kennedy is a four way match. With the winner having the ic title shot and a future wwe ttile shot.

vickymania

Reaction score
someone close this thread..we have been goin about this for long now..jeff's injured,its confirmed..we'll have to wait and watch when he returns..thats it..i support legendkillerpunk..