AMA Jedi Master Zap's AMA

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travs

The Showoff
Reaction score
So, you all know the drill. Ask me anything.

And yes, I am the living embodiment of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi. Just gonna put that one out there for free. :)

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I know you've used Tyler Keenan a lot in e-feds, but are there any other characters you have used?

Travs

The Showoff
Reaction score
I know you've used Tyler Keenan a lot in e-feds, but are there any other characters you have used?
Not really. I've tried to use others, but I can't really connect with them as much as I can with my main man TK. He's far too evil and multi-layered and I don't think I'd be able to replicate my connection with a character such as him.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Toughest match, you've ever competed in?

Travs

The Showoff
Reaction score
Toughest match, you've ever competed in?
Damn, that's a good one.

Toughest match, I'd say has to be either the one I've just finished against @Beavee cos damn he's pushed me to my limit or the final NGW match that never truly happened but should have happened because the deadline passed against @Black Wizard, who also pushed me to my limit on both of her promos.

Good question, Reag!

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Do you has any animals? :kitler:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I have two dogs. One is a male Jack Russell Terrier and the other is a female Staffordshire Bull Terrier. They're both the cutest things in the world.

You should post a pic :doge:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
If you had to, for some God-forsaken reason, live alone on a desert island... what 2 items would you bring with you? and what function would they serve in your survival?

Travs

The Showoff
Reaction score
If you had to, for some God-forsaken reason, live alone on a desert island... what 2 items would you bring with you? and what function would they serve in your survival?
A pool float to sit on and a paddle to row myself to civilized land. :p

If I had to live on there, probably a tent to sleep in and a machete to go rambo-style on the animals for food.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Do you prefer the countryside or city life?

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
This is a bit of a follow up to my previous question (e-fed one since I've been curious) you said your main character is TK, a character who I know like the back of my paw and he is your #1. It is the same with Vendetta and myself, but I have also expanded outside of him with Ivy Hale, and more recently, the Punk Rock Princess, Nova (jeez why am I doing all these girl characters?) But if you would consider adding a new character, what kind of character would you try to do?

Travs

The Showoff
Reaction score
This is a bit of a follow up to my previous question (e-fed one since I've been curious) you said your main character is TK, a character who I know like the back of my paw and he is your #1. It is the same with Vendetta and myself, but I have also expanded outside of him with Ivy Hale, and more recently, the Punk Rock Princess, Nova (jeez why am I doing all these girl characters?) But if you would consider adding a new character, what kind of character would you try to do?
I honestly don't know. I'd have to really think about it if I ever did want to bring another character in.