JCW is shit

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kaedon

Reaction score
I had the....uhh..."privilege" of seeing a "groundbreaking" Juggalo Championship Wrestling card yesterday during the Hatchet Attacks show in my home city of Milwaukee. Where, oh where to begin....

The first match (one of three that actually looked like wrestling) was followed by a full 45 min intermission. In the back, we kept hearing about "talent difficulties" and I heard it was some guys being too tanked to wrestle, a la Jeff Hardy. So after 45 min of a shitty DJ, Fat (Scott) D'Amore, and some schmuck who can barely string together a sentence without saying FUCK or SHIT, the rest of the card was on. U-Gene beat Raven in a comedy match, Vampiro lost to some big ass Kamala wanna be, but for the most part, the rest of the action was garbage. And the crowd was just as awful. Every heel got chants of YOU SUCK DICK. Yeah, we get it, you're "edgy", but you don't have to repeat the same chant over and over again.

What is the general opinion of this crap? They are trying to get a PPV deal going, much like TNA did back in the day, and start doing weekly PPVs. This show, was the launching point. I personally don't see broken florescent tubes selling well in any part of the wrestling world.

Reaction score
I went to one of their shows in Austin before. Just fucking awful and it was called Juggalo Championshit Wrestling back then, don't know if they changed it for hopes of getting a PPV/TV deal, which I heavily doubt they will. Only passable thing on that entire card was Waltman- PJ Polaco who was called "Justin Sane" PJ Polaco. The rest were fat, out of shape or 115 pound back yarders with no real gear. The only thing worse than JCW are the juggalos themselves. Holy shit, bigger posers don't come in any walk of life as those fucking kids.

Airfixx

Reaction score
LOL... Serious... You needed to attend one of their shows to suss that shit out?