JC Epick Street Style Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Omegaflow88

Reaction score
Lockdown Disappointment

I feel that the electrified cage match may have recked the whole ppv. Why do I say this you ask, well simply put all the matches would have been better if they could use the whole cage to there advantage not just the cage door. The "steel" cage looked more like a rubber wire cage then anything and was real hard to believe it would hurt as much as the normal six sides of steel. I also feel that the fake electrified cage with the flashing blue light was just as stupid as the blind fold match they had. I was extremely hyped up for this ppv and then on the pre show with VKM came out to take on kaz and umm well I forget the other guys name, I saw what they were trying to pass as the six sides of steel. Did anyone else feel this kind of recked the whole show as I do?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
lol me, i think that if tna wants to reach wwe should avoid promising thing like an electrified cage, that comes out as fake... seriously the idea could work, and i know it's dangerous, but if u think the fans are all stupid change job, this is not the way to reach the top

MikeRaw

I heard the blindfold match was hrrible and that the electric match was gay.....I agree it's pretty dumb to say that and then turn it out to be obviousley fake.

LKP

I was also disappionted with the electrified cage match. I loved the X division match and the main event. Aj Styles getting thrown off the cage was awesome. PLus rhino gorree ing tomko through the cage was fantastic tomko flew like 12 feet.

Defiant One

Reaction score
yeah there were only a couple good matches on the whole thing, not to mention the "electricfied" cage was simply put LAME!!! Having an entire PPV in a Cage may sound good well imo it dont even sound good, but Lockdown was so supposed to great, and was really just a disappointment. If the other matches had been like the mainevent where they climbed to the top of the cage then it would have been better.

xtremebadass

Um...this belongs in the Lockdown thread, but since im nice I will let it go

Omegaflow88

Reaction score
Um...this belongs in the Lockdown thread, but since im nice I will let it go

Yeah, sorry about my threads being off. I forgot how this placed worked, I will try to make post and threads more wisely in the future.

Maloney

Reaction score
Lockdown was amazing. And even though the special effects in the Electrified Cage match sucked big time, you have to admit it still was a good tag match.

PeepShow

Lockdown was good with the two exceptions: Blindfold and Electric Cage. I meen who wants to see two men playing Marco Polo in a wrestling ring. IDK about you people, but Id rather see a wrestling match. And the Electric Cage was just too unrealistic. The jump by Hernandez was good though. I also felt that Lethal Lockdown could have been a bit longer after the top was lowered. Overall, I give it a 7.5/10. Its still better than any WWE PPV besides WM in my opinion

Omegaflow88

Reaction score
My friend and I are fighting about which was better. I say the main event was good but the first match was the best. He said the first was ok and the last was the best. I got to say AJ flying off the top was sweet but, the double team spots in the first match almost made me cry they were so sweet.

Also I never said that lockdown sucked, I just think it could have been so much better if they had a real cage and not rubber wire or what ever it was.

Soulpower

Overall it was a good PPV. The blindfold match was just terrible. there's no way of getting around that. As far as the LAX/Team 3D match us concerned.... If they hadn't included the "electrified cage gimmick" it would have been a good match and it would not have gotten as much criticism as it has... The rest of the PPV was solid for the most part.

xtremebadass

It didnt seem that bad from what I have heard because I didnt see it, but I heard Angle threw AJ off the cage, sounded pretty neat

Ox Baker

Reaction score
Lockdown...

was an amazing ppv, the blindfold match and the bad gimmick for the electrical match were the only two complaints i had. Every other match was a solid if not stellar match. Even Gail Kim vs Jackie was a great match and well booked. I'd be sure to watch the whole ppv before i talked about how bad i "heard" or "read" it was.

.chaostheory

Reaction score
Well, an all steel cage PPV is a danger in itself. Why the hell would TNA electrify a steel cage for real? Use your head. These are people, ya know. Plus, the bump Hernandez too totally made up for it in my book.