JBL'S ANNOUNCEMENT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TheIrishLegend

Reaction score
Hi Peeps
Anyone got any ideass on JBL'S big announcement @WM25? I have two theroys on this topic...

1) JBL Retires

2) JBL is buying Smackdown

What do you guys think of this?

TheIrishLegend

Reaction score
Maybe!

Well if it is his retirment he is announcing, He is pretty much telling a home crowd in Texas. Good call.

CT Styles

Buying SmackDown? Unless because I haven't watched SmackDown! in about two weeks something happened; explain?

TheIrishLegend

Reaction score
Nothing really happened but I dont think they need a build up of a story line for JBL to suddenly buy Smackdown. It would give the show a major lift.

CT Styles

So him as the GM basically? It's an option. I doubt him buying it will happen. I'm tipping he retires and possibly some shock concerning the Intercontinental Championship.

Mr. Mat

I still can't believe the fat cunt is Finally going to retire about time IMO.

seX-Power

Maybe he might buy the Intercontinental title and retire. Work that into some sort of a storyline, idk.

CT Styles

I don't think the announcement's going to be as amazing as made out to be.

seX-Power

He'll finally announce to the world that he has a weight problem. >_>

CT Styles

Or possibly that he produces milk from those tits of his..

In all seriousness, it'll be something to do with his career and his title.

LKP

Its probably him retiring with the ic title. And wwe make a new version of it or a new tv title.

straight_edge76

We will likely retire, but to be completely honest I would not be suprised at all if he was to kayfabe "buy" smackdow or something because i think he could still be on camera as a announcer or "owner" at least for a few months.

Airfixx

I really like the SD suggestion. :y:

Why not both 1 AND 2....

JBL before his match.... "Tonight, in view of my latest business venture, I reveal plans of my furture etc..... Once I beat Mysterio I will retire from active competition as reigning IC-champ to run my own brand..... SMACKDOWN!"

JBL loses, Rey gets drated to SD the Monday after and goes on to get persecuted by his new 'boss' for ruining his retirement.