JBL Will Single Handedly Change Monday Nights

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

goonday24

Reaction score
the addition of jbl to raw does give the wwe some fesh new matches. I think this fued he is having with jericho will be great not from a wrestling standpiont (i could be wrong) but from an interview point of view. those 2 on the mic are 2 of the best. in my opinion i know orton is champ and #1 heel on raw but i think jbl just took the #1 spot. he is a better heel than orton (and i like orton) but jbl is just so hateable and thats what makes his character so great. he was great on sd and will be great on raw. monday night raw will neeeeever be the same A-GAIN! (sorry jericho).

Ed_cena

Reaction score
I love to see jbl back, but who is gonna win the jbl vs y2j feud?

CenaMark54

I hope for a long feud with Jericho, where they gain mutual respect as it goes on. This will lead to a Jericho heel turn as Jericho and JBL team up to take on a returning John Cena.

Montana

Who cares??

How soon did we forget JBL jobbing out the boogieman?? Or his decade of jobbing before his undeserving title reign. I give him credit for a good run, but 80% of his career was a joke.

JBL vs Jericho.....yawn

JBL vs HHH......HHH will kill him in a minute

JBL vs HBK.....why?

JBL/Kennedy....im listening, this could be good.

I'd rather see the wwe give Carlito or Kennedy a big push than have JBL take their spots.

kingovkings

Reaction score
i agree wiv montana sort of ive got reservations about jbl's return i agree he is wicked on the mike and used to be good in the ring(dnt think he will be as good now) but id much rather younger talents like carlito, kennedy, santino jeff get there chance than jbl getting the lime light he has had his glory days id rather see him on the mic behind the desk on smack dwn were he did a good job he did a good job announcing i dnt think he will be able to cut it in the ring now like he used to

vickymania

Reaction score
JBL will probably have fights with most of the top guys on RAW before retiring again! he wont last for long this time,that s for sure..no matter how many pounds he has lost or how fit ( do sit down before getting fainted!) he looks,he has already enjoyed his golden time in the WWE..

phantomgerald

JBL's return would be good in the short term. He can cut quality promos, something that I think Raw have been lacking recently. However, he is and will always be an average wrestler, and to expect him to single-handedly change monday nights is wishful dreaming. I'd rather he build up a young heel like Kennedy by managing him to challenge Jericho. Managing Santino Marella will surely bring about some funny moments.

SuckIt

Reaction score
JBL is a great heel no doubt, but Orton just has that sadisticness and coldness in his character that makes him better, JBL gets most of his heat mocking people he claims inferior to him, Orton gets his heat by kicking sh*t out of innocent people, you decide what's more hateful.

aznality

Reaction score
4.JBL/Jericho, JBL/HHH, and JBL/HBK are all fresh feuds.

I agree with that. I'd definitely like to see those feuds happen. Especially HBK/JBL. HBK superkicked JBL last year before WM23, so that could lead up to something.

Reaction score
JBL is something of an anomaly in wrestling. He really sucks moose cock in the ring. His feud with Batista was on a level with Bastion Booger.

His talking makes up for some. He really shouldn't be a wrestler. A manager is more befitting of him. Real wrestlers eat him for lunch and shit him out an hour later.

HHHforever

Reaction score
If he's that horrible in the ring, how did he survive as champion for 10 months? I'm just saying in kayfabe, but if he's that bad why would they give him such a long run?