JBL Will Single Handedly Change Monday Nights

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
The self-proclaimed wrestling god told WWE.com that he is coming to Monday nights to be an in-ring competitor. :thumbsup:

Some things that might happen with JBL coming on RAW:

1.Business about to pick up folks, RAW roster is on notice.

2.JBL/Kennedy would be a good combo and team, could be comedy gold.

3.He basically takes the #2 heel spot behind Orton (for the time being until he takes over the top spot).

4.JBL/Jericho, JBL/HHH, and JBL/HBK are all fresh feuds.

comments people..

Edgehead2593

Reaction score
The wrestling god is back, but he'll have a hard time getting past Orton.

The A-man

Reaction score
JBL moving to RAW is obviously a good thing for the brand especially since he's (most hopefully) going to butt heads with Jericho.

Personally, I'm excited to see just where and how this possible fued will go and what happens after the dust settles. JBL clearly has many good choices to fued with after Jericho too like Lashley, HHH, and HBK.

Enigma22

Reaction score
he doesnt deserve it. its a terrible wrestler and his matches are just boring. i hope to god he never wins a world title again. i wouldnt mind if he had the tag titles or the ic championship all that much but he should never take the top spot again.

kingovkings

Reaction score
im bit sceptical about his return to the ring. Im not sure he will have the same energy in the ring i hope he does coz i like jbl and loved watching him in the ring but he bit older and got big injuries on his cv now. but having him back will be pretty cool coz he is pure gold on the mic and will cut sum wicked promo's and feuds just hope he still got it in the ring

J

Awesome...Thank god JBL finally came outta retirement...The mans in ring skills and mic skills are awesome...and even at his age he has what it takes...Now i don't think he's gunna be back at the top anytime soon...We all seen how that works with Jericho...a wrestler needs to work his way back to the top...

vickymania

Reaction score
maybe JBL can unite with Cade and Murdoch and form a deadly combo..hell,anyone he unites with will be good combo offer for RAW..and i like the idea of JBL fueding with HHH and HBK..

Majin

Reaction score
i think its a good move on the wwe's part,something new,he hasn't been on raw since going to sd,and lets hope he wrestles for awhile and doesnt fued with jericho and go back into retirement

CT Styles

I would love to see him feud with HBK I reckon that would be great and his feud with Y2J should be good too. but I think Y2J will lock in the walls of jericho on him pretty soon

tnafan454

Reaction score
i would say drop the jericho fued and maybe battle with cade over a whose clothesline is better type of thing just to hype him up a bit then put him back into a biger fued

xImpulsive

Reaction score
i think the will make a good addition to RAW and hopefully start an amazing faction

vickymania

Reaction score
whats good about JBL is that he can gel alongside RAW heel's ( the likes of Randy,Mr.Kennedy,Umaga etc ) and take on the face guys ( jeff,HBK,Jericho and also HHH )..and Ric Flair can also have a match against JBL for his 'Win or Retire' Storyline if he escapes with a victory over HHH

goonday24

Reaction score
the addition of jbl to raw does give the wwe some fesh new matches. I think this fued he is having with jericho will be great not from a wrestling standpiont (i could be wrong) but from an interview point of view. those 2 on the mic are 2 of the best. in my opinion i know orton is champ and #1 heel on raw but i think jbl just took the #1 spot. he is a better heel than orton (and i like orton) but jbl is just so hateable and thats what makes his character so great. he was great on sd and will be great on raw. monday night raw will neeeeever be the same A-GAIN! (sorry jericho).