JBL- What do you prefer?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MJ807

Reaction score
I like JBL no matter what he does wethere he's a wrestler or a commenator he is extremely entertaining. But I want him back at the commentating booth because I hate Coach as a commentator thats the only reason really and now the SD Booth sucks with Cole and Coach.

PeepShow

Like MJ said, I like him anywhere he's at, especially at the broadcast table, but at the broadcast table, it almost seems as if he's a lost talent. Sure, he's funny at times, but I just don't see the purpose when you can use him for actually promoting. I don't see why they moved him to Raw though. (As if they needed any more upper-card guys) They should have kept him on SD and just went from there imo.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
SD is the best in my opinion. Raw has all the top stars, and JBL is just going to mid card. On SD he would ME and contend for the WHC.

MrKennedyMark

Reaction score
Well, since the option I'd pick isn't there, I won't pick. However, I will say my thoughts on what I'd like. I'd prefer him to be a part time wrestler and still fulfill his commentating duties on SD, kinda like Lawler does off and on.

phantomgerald

He should become the GM of smackdown. Long is getting boring and Vickie is just disgusting. Having a heel GM would make the show have more flair and the GMs are now just parts of storylines and they don't actually do anything, so that'll help as all he can do is prove his mic skills.

vickymania

Reaction score
come back as APA with Ron simmons..will love that..he wont have to fight single's matches all the time and he can just chill out!

ice_edged

Reaction score
I like it how it is right now and let him stay at raw for now and put Y2J over and after that who knows ..whatever is best for him,,, and having couch is not that bad... him and cole seems to be on teh same level while jbl was kinda ..wqell let jsut say it snot that bad.. having tazz would be worse

The Rated R CMStar

Tazz worse than Coach? That is so far from true.

Neither Cole or Coach call the moves, they just keep babling about storylines, but nobody analizes the moves.

JBL should have returned in SD

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
Cole calls moves, just not in the matches where all the amazing moves take place. And I can't stand Coach. Theyr'e so afraid that he'll pull a Todd Pissham and screw up the script on SD!, that he only talks probably 4-5 times during a 5 minute match...

Switchy

Reaction score
Well, since the option I'd pick isn't there, I won't pick. However, I will say my thoughts on what I'd like. I'd prefer him to be a part time wrestler and still fulfill his commentating duties on SD, kinda like Lawler does off and on.

That's what I would do but I think it would be best for WWE to do one or the other because if he was only part time wrestler he wouldn't get no proper storylines. I prefer him as a commentator but now he's returned to the ring it'll add something new to the shows.