JBL Returning To WWE?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
in my opinion she is no doubt the sexiest diva..hot

Miller

Reaction score
Ya man, i can't see anything here

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
JBL recently made it clear on his Facebook that he isn’t interested in returning to WWE as a wrestler but when asked if he would consider a role such as manager or announcer, the former Grand Slam Champion said he would be open to it but WWE has not contacted him about a return.

WZROnline.com

I always thought he was a pretty decent commentator, wouldn't mind seeing a return in that aspect. And he could be a pretty good manager also.

The Boondocks

Reaction score
JBL as a manager would be great. I'm not particularly fond of him returning as a wrestler, because he would be thrown at a title, and there are younger stars who need the titles to get over. JBL as a commentator was decent. I wouldn't mind seeing him as a manager or commentator by any means.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Too be fair he could greatly help the main event scene on SmackDown!, but I think he has too much stuff on his plate to get back into ring shape and I think for him returning it would be just surprise appearances at this point.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Make him the SmackDown GM please, i'm beyond bored of T'Lo. It's literally the same thing with him every week, 'Hold on there playa's *rambles* tonight we're going to have a tag match, or so and so will face off in the main event!'