JBL Making A Wrestling Comeback? Legend's Daughter Tries Out;Diva Search Finalist

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

vickymania

Reaction score
source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- It is believed that JBL is coming out of retirement to make a return to the squared circle. It is not known if it's a one-shot deal or full-fledged return. JBL has lost 25-30 pounds in recent months and is now down to around 270.

-- Amy Hennig, the daughter of WWE Hall of Famer Curt "Mr. Perfect" Hennig, recently took part in a one-week tryout at Ohio Valley Wrestling.

-- WWE has signed 2007 Diva Search contestant Lena Yada to a contract. They offered her a deal at the Raw at the Staples Center this past Monday, which she accepted. She is set to be the new backstage interviewer on ECW. Yada revealed all this in a bulletin she sent out on her MySpace page (myspace.com/lenayada).

Christian

Reaction score
I hope JBL marks his return by doing something stupid like giving Batista a clothesline from hell in the middle of a match.

phantomgerald

I'd like to see JBL back for a short run, but I don't want him back full time. He's got way too many injury worries anyway, and he's getting quite good on the commentator's table.

As for lena, even though I'm chinese, I never liked her. My pick for the Diva search would have been Naomi, but she got eliminated early.

The Rated R CMStar

The Wrestliiiiiiing....God will be back! Thank god. SD needs so much another ME, and specially a heel main eventer. Besides, with JBL returning and probably feuding Batista, booking can give a reason of why Batista is out of the title picture(when Edge vs Taker feud hapens)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I think JBL should be back but I don't think he can be on the ME once again.... I like the guy and good to see his back. Now who will be his replacement as SD's color commentator? I'll miss his antics with Michael Cole! lol....

vickymania

Reaction score
he has had many injury worries in the past and thats something WWE will be sceptical about regarding JBL's return..the last thing WWE will want is for JBL to get injured again when they will be trying a new gimmick or a new storyline with him..but he'll have to work really hard if he wants to taste success again at the ME section..the field is almost full now..Batista,Taker and Edge returning and Khali also around,it will be tough going for JBL IN HIS COMEBACK if it happens..

tommyboi65

Reaction score
The Cabinet was money back then,JBL was a surprisingly great WWE Champion..I'd love to see the Cabinet resurrected,albeit with new members of the current Smackdown roster..

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Who would take over commentary?
They should of kept Kristal around although you have to have someone with a constant but bad sense of humor or an asshole on commentary and Kristal and Michael could be boring. Maybe Mick Foley or Steve Austin.

The Major Brothers wouldn't work.
Maybe a heel Funaki or Jamie Noble and Mark Henry but every good faction needs a Diva. How about bringing Jillian on smackdown?

I can see JBL back in a one time match against Undertaker & Batista and his partner being Edge.

I don't think undertaker is walking out of Survivor Series champion. JBL and Edge teaming up on taker would be pretty sweet. But I don't want to see an Edge and Taker fued too much. Edge Vs. Rey would be good.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Jamie Noble could be a great member of the cabinet, since he's a redneck and currently having a nice angle with Vickie Guerrero, they could team up and continue bashing Vickie every shows just like what JBL did to Long. As for the replacement, it should be a heel who's great in mic but in the current roster, I don't have any idea who will fit JBL's position at the moment, maybe Tazz, Styles and Cole can join and be the commentators of SD and ECW since both brands have a joint agreement....

Famou$ 187

JBL Making A Wrestling Comeback? Legend's Daughter Tries Out;Diva Search Finalist Rep

I'd like to see JBL back for a short run, but I don't want him back full time. He's got way too many injury worries anyway, and he's getting quite good on the commentator's table.
^I agree.
The diva search girl is fine as hell. That's all I gotta say about that.

Da Purple Guy

Reaction score
It would be cool to see him back in the ring, as long as his injuries don't get in his way. I love him at the announcers table. I think that he is the best heel announcers in a long time.

Reaction score
ye hes a good announcer but I do want to see him wrestle again for however long and ye they will probably have tazz go over to commentate with cole