JBL is Sexy, Vito in the slammer, and TNA Video game sales.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Vitamin Shoppe and BodyTech.com put out a press release regarding a contest at this weekend's Olympia Weekend 2008 expo for one guy and one girl to be selected as the 'hot bods' for Muscle & Body magazine. John Bradshaw Layfield will be visiting the Vitamin Shoppe and Bodytech.com booth, calling him a "well known hot bod" in the press release. Here is what they wrote: "Some well known "hot bods" will be visiting the booth including Rich Gaspari from Gaspari Nutrition, Lee Banks -- NPC National level bodybuilder ranked 2nd in the country, and JBL -- John Bradshaw Layfield the longest reigning WWE Champion as well as a World Tag Team champion, US Champion, Hardcore Champion, European Champion and successful entrepreneur, financial advisor, and radio host of his own show.

So far the TNA impact game has done well in sales, selling 200,000 copies thus far. WWE games usually do just over 1 million in sales when things are said and done. TNA just recently became a profitable company, and this is another revenue stream that is very positive for the company.

Former WWE, WCW and ECW star Vito Lograsso (also known as Big Vito) was arrested on Sunday in Tampa, Florida and charged with battery for domestic violence. According to the police report, Lograsso was arrested at a home in the Tampa area by the Hillsborough County Sheriff's department. He is charged with battery which means it appears someone was indeed hit during the incident.
Lograsso was released from jail on Monday afternoon. We'll have more details shortly.

----
Prowrestlingscoops.com and 24wrestling.com
And ya, I'd bang JBL :shifty:

This Guy

Well I still think the TNA video game sucks, but I'm not suprised it still sells well. Take it from me, there are many crappy video games out that that still become top sellers. Hype does work wonders for sales.

JBL has a hot body? Damn, that means I'm hot too, I've got a JBL type body. Woo Hoo!!!

Does anyone even care about Vito anymore?

Christian

Reaction score
shit if jbl has a hot body i should walk around naked more often and girls might just run up and have sex with me

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Im suprised about the Game sales. Great for TNA, I bet like 175,00 of those people are pissing there pants in anger.

kingovkings

Reaction score
LMAO JBL sexy body Hmmm i dont think so but hey beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it was blind people they asked ;).

As for TNA game whoooooo hooooo gotta make money somewere eh !

Vito tut tut tut silly crossed dressed man.(no offence to jbl types, TNA fans or cross dressers. who im i kidding i dont give a fxxk :))

C4

The TNA game is bad but it's a solid start and builds for a better video game for the future, good to see them going in profit with over 20,000 sales.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
and to think of I'm one of them 200.000(plus) people to have got it...It feels amazing to be part of numbers...just like when a CD you bought went double or triple platinum..like you know your sale could have make a small difference for about one min lol..

Anyway I'm glad its doing good in sales...I think they met there goal or there really close to it...I know they set there gold in the hundred thousands somewhere I think 200,000 I'm not sure..

any LMAO about JBL

and Vito meh who cares.

chessarmy

lol at the JBL thing, thats all I have to say about that. As far as the TNA game, yea it sucked. But at least it helped TNA financially

Justice

Reaction score
JBL Sexy? That's a Laugh out Loud Moment.

JBL & and his wife must be busy issueing these press releases.

gashface

Reaction score
The TNA game isn't that bad, it's no WWE, but it isnt half bad, it deserves the sales. Decent arcade style game, and cheap really.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
JBL.jpg

Come on guys, you can't honestly say that that isn't one sexy man. :shifty: