JBL IS NOW PERMANENT SMACKDOWN COMMENTATOR!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RadicalOneO

Jobber
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No it wouldn't, Cole is hands down the best commentator in WWE. When I said JBL was earlier I forgot about Cole, but yeah, JBL is the best heel, Cole is the best face (and challenges as the best heel). Not using official names for commentator roles as I cba.

JR/Cole/JBL works so well on RAW. Jerry should be commentating for CBeebies, no where near professional wrestling. Stamford + Striker for SmackDown.

Play-by-play may be the most difficult job to pull off in pro wrestling

FYI, Cole could do JBL's job but JBL could never do Cole's. Play-by-play is that hard

Fanboys can drool over JBL (which is justifiable) but Cole is their glue. They lose him, they lose big

Don't let JR fool you, without Cole RAW would be far worse in professionalism (I'm a JR guy, but the guy's passed it)

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Good. enjoy hearing JBL on commentary, he is very entertaining.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
RadicalOneO said:

FYI, Cole could do JBL's job but JBL could never do Cole's. Play-by-play is that hard

Fanboys can drool over JBL (which is justifiable) but Cole is their glue. They lose him, they lose big

Don't let JR fool you, without Cole RAW would be far worse in professionalism (I'm a JR guy, but the guy's passed it)

Yeah. And both JBL and JR say that Cole is the best commentator in pro wrestling today.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
RadicalOneO said:

I completely agree, Cole is the best in the business, JBL said it himself in his blog.