JBL IS NOW PERMANENT SMACKDOWN COMMENTATOR!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Just announced: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=302144039901797&id=194176253533

RAW: Cole and King
SD: JBL and Matthews
Main Event: Cole and Miz/JBL fillling in when Miz competes/has large talking sections.

Get in! Well done WWE, the greatest commentator of aaaaaaaalllll time.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
This is good. JBL is a wrestling god. Maybe I'll I have to watch Smackdown. :lol1:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Great news for Friday nights. Plus PPV's will be very entertaining now with Cole/king/JBL on them.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Best news ever. This alone makes SD worth watching

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Best commentator works on the worst show. #wwelogic

It would have made more sense for JBL/Lawler/Ross to be on RAW, and Josh and Cole on SD.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
It would have made more sense for JBL/Lawler/Ross to be on RAW, and Josh and Cole on SD.

No it wouldn't, Cole is hands down the best commentator in WWE. When I said JBL was earlier I forgot about Cole, but yeah, JBL is the best heel, Cole is the best face (and challenges as the best heel). Not using official names for commentator roles as I cba.

JR/Cole/JBL works so well on RAW. Jerry should be commentating for CBeebies, no where near professional wrestling. Stamford + Striker for SmackDown.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
No it wouldn't, Cole is hands down the best commentator in WWE. When I said JBL was earlier I forgot about Cole, but yeah, JBL is the best heel, Cole is the best face (and challenges as the best heel). Not using official names for commentator roles as I cba.

JR/Cole/JBL works so well on RAW. Jerry should be commentating for CBeebies, no where near professional wrestling. Stamford + Striker for SmackDown.

That's just because you hate Lawler. Lawler is good.

Striker is too much of a mark.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Another classic Jonathan post.

3H4Xv.gif

Reactions: Lady Deathbane