JBL for Pres.... Uh, GM

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Well, last night, we saw Shane say he would think about makign JBL the GM. But what do you think of it? I would love to se ehim as GM. His wrestling has become stle, and his feuds are getting repetitive. Being GM would be good for him, freshen him up, and give Raw a long term gm, seeing as he's a big name in the company, and they will keep him around for a while.

So do you want him as GM?
And, do you think they will name him GM, or will it lead to a different angle?

Nation

Well JBL hasn't been stale on the mic for the past month or so. I hope he continues to wrestle and continues his fued with Michaels. But I wouldn't really complain if he became the GM.

Moonlight Drive

JBL's character is PERFECT for the GM role. He has a good heel persona and with all this billionaire businessman stuff, he's the kind of guy who would fit right into being GM.

kingovkings

Reaction score
Id like to see him as GM. he would make a great heel GM. But saying that i think steph is up to something(kayfabe wise) maybe she is gonna become the Bitch from hell GM i dunno. But id like JBL as GM

Beer

IMO, he will become GM AFTER his feud with HBK.

What would be awesome would be. He will lose that feud, for the mean while, the bounce back, become GM, and screw Shawn into retirement. He will get humongous heat and Shawn will leave, like we know he will at some point. The fans will hate him, he will get more heat than Vickie and Bischoff. It would cool, tbh.

But, what will probably happen is, JBL has a match of some sort, in which of he wins, he will become GM, probs against Shawn. Ending the fued.

Conc3pt

Reaction score
Just give him the damn announcing role back with Michael Cole.

Wrestling Station

For a change, why not try him be the personal coach/manager for Ted Dibiase (money talking here). And as Dibiase actually pissed Orton last Raw's show, this would be a break in priceless and make Dibiase solo. This will be a good possibility to add JBL to be his coach/ treasurer/ manager or w/e they would like to call it.

MikeRaw

^Because Priceless hasn't even gotten going full swing yet. It's way to early to break them up. I prefer Orton sorta manipulating them for a while more, lol.

Beer

I agree Mike, Orton should treat them like dirt for a couple more months, Priceless can then say they have had enough of the way Orton treats them and feud with him, but stay heel.

chessarmy

I'd rather watch paint dry than watch JBL wrestle again, so yes, putting him in the GM role suits him perfectly. We don't have to see his jiggly boobs anymore, and he'll be regulated to just a few segments here and there. Perfect idea imo

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
How about Christopher Nowinski? or Stephanie McMahon?
JBL is fine, but it will fuck up his character.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I hope JBL does become GM, then he can stop showing his disgusting body and stop bitching about title shots every week.

That disgusting fat fuck

MikeRaw

I hope JBL does become GM, then he can stop showing his disgusting body and stop bitching about title shots every week.

That disgusting fat fuck

:rofl::laugh:
I know, his man tits were one of the reasons I went a few weeks without watching Raw, lol.

I would actually love Regal to be GM again though, but if that isn't happening, JBL actually seems like a guy who an do the job, and finally be a gm who lasts more than 2 months.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

:rofl::laugh:
I know, his man tits were one of the reasons I went a few weeks without watching Raw, lol.

I would actually love Regal to be GM again though, but if that isn't happening, JBL actually seems like a guy who an do the job, and finally be a gm who lasts more than 2 months.

lol

Regal was an awesome GM, I remember all the heat he would get. What they're doing now with him compared to when he was a GM is bullshit. Well at least he won KOTR and is getting an IC Title shot. But still Regal GM>Regal mid-card

I believe JBL could be an awesome GM. He already is hated by the fans so he can draw some heat. And since he has such a bias for heel wrestlers I can imagine him screwing over the faces all the time which would be awesome.