Jay-Z Joins Pearl Jam During Closing Set at Made in America

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Music Boss

Reaction score
On the second and final day of Jay-Z's Budweiser Made in America Festival in Philadelphia conversation remained centered on its host After bringing out Kanye West and most of his GOOD Music crew on the first night during his headlining set the Brooklyn emcee returned on Sunday joining Pearl Jam...

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Don't know if I'd really like him being beside Pearl Jam. I don't listen to much rap regardless, and Pearl Jam is just legendary.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Don't know if I'd really like him being beside Pearl Jam. I don't listen to much rap regardless, and Pearl Jam is just legendary.

But if you don't listen to much rap then how could you discredit Jay Z joining up with them? Jay Z is a huge name in the rap game and he isn't one of those run of the mill sorry whack rappers. He actually is very talented. I'd say give it a listen. Can't diss it before you give it a shot at least.

Lewb

Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of Jay-Z's work is great. Like Slim said, he's got more structure and meaning in his lyrics compared to most, and he is one of the most technically talented too. Two artists at the top of their genres together, don't get much better.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Not the first time Jay Z did some shit with Pearl Jam, and not the first band Jay Z has been on stage with.