Jay Clement

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Name: Jay Clement
Nickname: 'The Ghetto Shred'
Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Face
Hometown (Billed From): Brooklyn, New York
Height: 6' 6
Weight: 272lbs
Sample Pic (Preferably a real wrestler):
kimbo.jpg

Gimmick Description: 47 Year old man from Brooklyn who has just been released from jail. Jay was in the jail for almost killing a man in an illegal fight in the streets of Brooklyn. The man who he almost killed is now paralyzed.

Entrance Theme: DMX - Party Up

[video=youtube;fMRXGnGrHak]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMRXGnGrHak[/video]

Entrance Description: Party Up by DMX starts playing through the arena speakers. Music just plays for a while but then all of a sudden, fresh Jay Clement runs through the curtain and begins to dance his wait to the ring. Jay wears his ring gear and a bandana. Jay makes his way through the ropes, puts his hands in the air and continues dancing.

In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Brawler, Power, Hardcore

Top Ten Mosted Used Moves:

T-Bone Suplex
Lariat
Gorilla Press Into a Spinebuster
German Suplex
Full Nelson Slam
Big Boot
Double Underhook Backbreaker
Samoan Drop
Hammer Lock Northern Lights Suplex
Overhead Belly to Belly

Two Signature Moves:

Spear
Double Powerbomb

Two Finishing Moves:

"The Bullet" (With momentum = Jay picks his opponent up, Powerbombs him into the corner and follows up with a Clothesline. His opponent walks out of the corner and grogily stands in the ring when he runs right through him, knocking him out with a HUGE Shoulder Block and his opponent automatically "flies" away.
Shot from the nowhere = His opponent Irish Whips Jay and tries to do a clothesline but Jay ducks, bounces off the ropes gaining more speed and performs a HUGE Shoulder Block, leaving his opponent unconscious.)

"Clementbreaker" (Double Underhook Backbreaker)

Sample RP (Doesn't have to be long.):

The Scene opens with Jay Clement sitting in a cell. After a while Jay stands up, streches a little bit and begins to work out. After he ends, a guard shows up.

Guard: Hey! You black piece of garbage! Get your ass out of the cell, you've got yourself some visitors.

Jay puts his hand out of the cell and catches the guard by a tie.

Jay Clement: Say that again and I'll beat yo' ass!

Guard: Ok, ok, just let me go!

Jay released the guard and the guard then quickly opens the cell.

Jay gets out of the cell and gets hit with a truncheon.

Guard: You have five days until you get released and you decide to lay your hand on me? I'm going to unsure that those five days are going to be a living hell to you.

Guard puts handcuffs on hans of Jay and the scene ends.

------------------------------------------

Another scene enters with Jay sitting in what seems to be in interview room. Jay is waiting for his visitor to come.

Doors open and a mysterious man walks in. We can
't see his face.

Stranger: Mister Clement, I came here to offer you a job. Now before you interrupt me, let me say more. I came here to offer you a job at a wrestling company called ACW. We know you are being held here for five more days. When you leave this place, you'll be able to join ACW. Without no interview and things like that. You are the kind of a man we are looking for. So what is your answer?

Jay Clement: So you offer me a job? Let me tell you somethin', I ain't no wrestling pussy, I'm a fighter and that's the only thing I can do, I never had a job.

Stranger: Why so rude, Mister Clement? I know you are not a wrestler but we have the type of company where it doesn't matter. I see I can't catch you interest but this will do so.

Stranger reaches into his pocket. He takes out some money and throws it towards Jay Clement.

Jay Clement: A'right, A'right, I got what ya wanna say by this. I have only one questin. When I can begin beatin' every single ass in ACW?

Stranger smiles, turns around and leaves the room.

---END---

How often Can you RP?: Every week.

Relevant People (will add more in future)

Jay's best friend Marlon Brix

Smitty+ghetto.jpg

Last edited:

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Added a "Relevant People" paragraph.