Jason Quinn

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Character name:
Jason Quinn

Nicknames:
The Wolf Blood

Height:
6 foot 3

Weight:
238 lbs

Age or D.O.B.:

Billed From:
London, United Kingdom

Face/heel/tweener:
Heel

Gimmick/Background:
The Wolf Blood is out for literal blood. His brother, Al Blizzard was chosen over him and he never let this go. Whilst Blizzard was out winning titles in Indie promotions and being on TV. Jason was stuck being berated by everyone around him for not being good enough.

He was often scolded for not doing flashy moves, often being told he wouldn’t look good on TV. This is when he started developing a “No Shits Given” attitude. This allowed him to progress as he no longer cared what people thought.

He has had a few matches in Indie promotions but just wanted to prove a point that he can be as good as his older brother.

But there is one thing he yearns for and that is to decimate his brother once and for all.

Non-FWA accomplishments:
N/A

FWA accomplishments:
N/A

FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one:
0-0-0

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.):
Fighter (Uses pure aggression to wear down opponents by punching and kicking them)

A minimum of TEN perfected moves your character does in a match (feel free to separate your moveset into categories ie basic strikes, signatures etc.):
Fisherman Neckbreaker
Lou Thesz Press
Double Leg Takedown + Mounted Punches Combo
Snap Suplex
Crossface
Float Over Neckbreaker
Clothesline
Running DDT
Drop Down Head Kick
Backhand Chop
Basement Dropkick
Tiger Bomb
Dragon Suplex
Running Flying Knee
Headbutt
Flying Elbow Drop
Flying Splash
Flying Clothesline
Side Kick
Gut Kick + Forearm + Chop Combo

A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three:
Final Howl (Cross Rhodes) /
Wolf’s Bite(Sit-Out Chickenwing Facebuster)

Super Finisher(s):
Wolf’s Bite from the top rope

Attire:
Jason wears Military style cargo pants that have a white/light grey/dark grey/black camo pattern on them. The pants were tucked into his black boots at the bottom. He wears a belt with silver buckles. He wears white hand tape and wears a little black bandana wrapped around his left wrist. He wears black elbow pads.

During his entrance, he wears an open, long, brown cloth coat with grey fur on the lapel.

Base pic for your character (please include the name of the base pic and refer to our taken base pic thread):

Buddy Matthews
8pYeBTLoDBqY_J5WR73-jiYXnwsV29UYIwtTLIPeXKIBWUFaNmLmD15Yi5W5OeOnRiICzixDrdywvTgk6apTCxe17VGToS0tFNX__1MVhwSpgLO5lF1hddiLga1RaegjGkOnOBmvMZKl-I8YFPV-EK0

Theme music:

Introduction promo of at least two hundred words introducing your character to us:

“The Wolf Blood”

We fade from black to see an old-fashioned TV from the 80s in a dimly lit room. A single light hangs from the ceiling by a thin white wire. A VHS player is situated on top of the TV with a red light glowing on the front of it. The light flickers every few seconds but then suddenly the room lights up as the TV turns on but for the moment it just displays static. We see a hand reach over and it puts a VHS tape inside the player and the start button is pressed.

It kicks into life and shows somebody on the screen. He has long hair that goes to the side of his head. He has a short beard. He smirks directly at the camera.

“Do you know what it’s like to play second fiddle? To be treated like you don’t exist? Yeah, that’s how I fucking felt since I was 6 years old! I had to take a backseat to that rat brother of mine. He sucked out all of the potential I had until he left home to travel the world. I’m glad I got to watch him fall flat on his face when he first appeared on TV.”

A clip of Al Blizzard in his ‘Dominator’ days shows on the screen. In the clip, Blizzard dives off the top rope with a Swanton Bomb into a group of people. However, the clip fades away back to the man.

“He was..”

He pauses before putting on a mocking-sounding tone of voice.

“He was the Dominator!”

He chuckled to himself, facepalming. But he composes himself and continues.

“He was a pure failure, an absolute trainwreck. Granted it’s probably because he had no idea who The Dominator Al Blizzard even was.”

Another clip flashes onto the screen, showing Blizzard in his Leather Jacket wearing ‘Outlaw’ days making his entrance. It fades back to a view of the unknown man.

“Ahh the Outlaw. How precious. You know I idolised him during this phase. He won his first-ever match when he was the Outlaw. He was New, Improved, Cooler and more importantly, still incredibly boring. I think I slept through one of his matches once during this period.”

Another clip flashes onto the screen, however, it says ‘Video Feed Lost’. The clip cuts away soon after.

“Sorry about that… that clip must’ve been lost in the archives. Anyway, moving on.”

Another clip plays, showing the infamous ‘Perfected Playground’.

“Hello, People and Perfectionists. I am your host, The Perfected One, Al Blizzard. Today I am joined by everybody’s favourite co-host, Robert Steel!”

Robert Steel enters the frame. However, as he does, the clip cuts off again.

“That should’ve been me. And no, not stupid shitty co-host to a dumb crazy house. The stupid ‘playground’ was Robert’s fault, the absolute clown. Ya know he thought he could win everything. And you know the worst part of everything?!”

He puts his face in his hands for a few seconds but then looks back up.

“He stole my brother from me. All those years, they treated each other like brothers and I was left to rot in the darkness of Robert Steel’s shadow. I bet you don’t even know who I am?! I am Jason fucking Quinn, the brother of Al Blizzard. I bet he never mentioned me huh?”

Jason stands up, visually frustrated.

“I tell you what, I’ve done a whole lot to be here. I have had to jump through so many hoops. And my main goal is to not only make you see the true Al Blizzard but also to end his career for real this time.”

The VHS tape cuts into a static image including what looks to be a Wolf Mask.
lN-Xgj-0hMuoOFNv9AXrWtkc8qH49nzwiMX0Nt6fbjpmBr1yx8qN-F4YqosW_cTljyrQ7nb5nPUz0gpfz8xYwy1Sicb3waodWF4GWLGDGvqFeQIZvguTQO_bb9BaCnAvZ1FkK11LfbjoSpDjU8HdmpY

After displaying this for a few seconds, the tape shuts completely off, plunging the room into darkness.

Attachments

• 1684015584010.png
    1684015584010.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • 1684015584106.png
    1684015584106.png
    1 MB · Views: 16
Reactions: Jimmy King