Jason London: Beaten, Arrested, Craps His Pants

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Taken from worstpreviews.com

1359554540_jason-london-mugshot-467.jpg

"Dazed and Confused" actor Jason London was arrested for disorderly conduct/fighting and assault on Sunday morning. According to reports, police were called to a bar in Arizona after getting a call about a man bleeding on the street.

When officers arrived, they found London with a swollen eye. The bouncer explained that the actor sneezed in his face when he entered. When the bouncer asked for an apology, London punched him in the face. London was quickly beat up and thrown out of the club.

Paramedics soon arrived, but London continued being aggressive, shoving some of them. The actor was immediately arrested. On his way to the police station, London made such statements as "Guess what f*ggot? I f*cking love this. I f*cking own you guys. I'm rich and I'm a motherf*cking famous actor. F*cking look me up, b*tch."

After telling the cops that "it smells like sh*t in your car and your breath smells like diarrhea," London leaned to his side and crapped in his pants. "I told you I'm happy as sh*t," he added.

The next day, London's wife told police, "I know he's an *sshole when he drinks."

Sounds like Lindsay Lohan's male equal.

Ben

Reaction score
Amazing that this guy used to look like this.
jason-london-and-dazed-and-confused-gallery.jpg

Granted that was 20 years ago but still the guy has some issues.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
clearly this was Jeremy trying to ruin his brother's sterling reputation..??..??... so does this mean there won't be a Mallrats 2..??

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
evolution
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
This is just embarrassing on so many levels.

Maybe I'm just prudish and conservative.

Maybe I'm not.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
What I find funny is how this is so newsworthy, but yet, if it had been Jim Neidhart, Iron Sheikh, Scott Hall or Sean Waltman that had done this, wrestling fans would be like "oh that sounds about right. pretty normal for the man"