James Storm

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

I'm a keen fan of James Storm, and he's definately the best home-grown heel TNA has, more so than Robert Roode imo. He's always had good wrestling skills, and if you watch his rare promos, he definately the good talker of AMW. He deserves a push soon, instead of a stupid drinking championship. Plus, he got a great gimmick as the alcohol-drinking male chavuanist.

Switchy

Reaction score
I agree that James Storm is a great talent but he definately isn't a better heel than Robert Roode. He seems to play a good chicken-shit heel who still likes to take sadvantage of their opponents and reminds me a bit of and reminds me of a less sadistic version of Orton sometimes ecept Orton's never drunk. I don't think Storm will ever get a push but still he does deserve one but for now I think he could have a nice feud with Kaz or someone like that.

03mnm

Reaction score
Storm definatly deserves a strong main event push I mean the guys has it all a cool gimmick decent in ring skills and great mic skills. Storm definatly has potential and i hope soon he can enter a feud one of TNA's big dogs, a feud with Christian would be nice. Storm definatly showed me he could be big after those great feuds he had with Petey Williams, Rhino and Chris Harris.

chessarmy

I like Storm too, he is great on the mic (I love his catch phrase "sorry about your damn luck" and his theme song is great too.). Storm has the in ring skills to back up his mic work, and can easily become a main eventer in the near future. Storm never gets any heat on him, well...the internet sites at least never report any heat between Storm and TNA Management. The only heat he generates is with the crowd, which makes him an awesome heel.

phantomgerald

I agree that James Storm is a great talent but he definately isn't a better heel than Robert Roode. He seems to play a good chicken-shit heel who still likes to take sadvantage of their opponents and reminds me a bit of and reminds me of a less sadistic version of Orton sometimes ecept Orton's never drunk. I don't think Storm will ever get a push but still he does deserve one but for now I think he could have a nice feud with Kaz or someone like that.

Imo, Storm is better than Roode, in terms of mic skills and wrestling ability. Roode's gimmick i feel, come off as really fake, especially with his mic skills where he's always angry. Storm on the other hand is a natural with his gimmick. Roode's wrestling also bores me. Whereas Storm tells a story while wrestling.

5thRowSaint

Reaction score
James Storm has been my favorite TNA wrestler since him and Chris Harris split apart. He is probably the most underused heel in the company. Storm can go with the best of them in the ring when put in that big match situation. His mic skills have only gotten better and even this past Thursday showed he could cut a serious promo. This why TNA needs one more mid-card championship because someone like the Tennessee Cowboy could easily secure that strap.

Adampro123

Reaction score
I Myself am a big James storm fan and i agree.
James Storm Should get a push. He may just be the most Underrated guy in TNA is that is saying a hell of a lot.
He has been in some pretty good feuds over the past year but TNA has yet to really push him. I Also Agree that he is a better heel than Robert Roode although Roode is very good too IMO.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I think everybody likes Storm, and I do too, but I disagree with the main event push. I mean he is a good talker and a solid wrestler, but there is no way he is on the same mark as say Kurt Angle or Christian Cage. So I think he needs to be pushed to the upper midcard, then if the fans give him heat, then sure move him up to the main event. I think you just have to wait to see how much heat he will produce

Destroyer

Reaction score
Storm is a great wrestler i think they should fued him agaist Kaz that would be a awsome match or after the whole rhode vs booker thing have him fued with booker and start it by him smashing a bottle over sharmell lol that would rock