James Ellsworth receives Title Match next week

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I was wondering if they were going to actually give him a title shot since technically did earn it. I honestly wouldn't be too surprised of he actually won...but we know that wouldn't happen ever right?...pls

Big Match John is going to be the one who will dethrone The Phenomenal One and nobody else, not even the great James Ellsworth.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Big Match John is going to be the one who will dethrone The Phenomenal One and nobody else, not even the great James Ellsworth.
I don't know why people are annoyed by Cena eventually taking the title. Its extremely likely it will be the main event of Mania meaning Styles would have a long reign, Styles has three pinfall victories over Cena and its a slow burn well told story so far. On top of all that Cena and Styles have had the best matches in WWE this year and the best promos of the year too. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Cena taking the belt to tie Flair and get one final run with the belt. Would you really want his last World title reign to be his 2 month reign that ended to a Brock Lesnar squash match?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I don't know why people are annoyed by Cena eventually taking the title. Its extremely likely it will be the main event of Mania meaning Styles would have a long reign, Styles has three pinfall victories over Cena and its a slow burn well told story so far. On top of all that Cena and Styles have had the best matches in WWE this year and the best promos of the year too. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Cena taking the belt to tie Flair and get one final run with the belt. Would you really want his last World title reign to be his 2 month reign that ended to a Brock Lesnar squash match?

I, for one, wouldn't hate Cena dethroning Styles.

Styles is already a star. Owning 3 pinfall victories over the face that's been running the place for the last decade is an amazing accomplishment.

People should get over the fact that Cena will tie Flair's record, it's inevitable. Hell, he might even surpass it.

Plus, their last singles match at SummerSlam was fantastic. The next one is likely to be the same. So, if Cena/Styles get to ME or at least co-ME WM, then that'd be amazing.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I don't mind John Cena winning the title back, but it should be at WrestleMania or some-time next year.

Back to the topic at hand, James Ellsworth will not be winning or getting close. He is likely going to be beat senseless and quickly disposed of.

MGS32

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
There is no way Cena will be winning it before Mania, they want to give him a last Mania moment and for something as monumental as getting that record it should be a Mania main event.

I hope Ellsworth is on the Glasgow Smackdown taping, love that guy.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I can kinda see AJ just saying "screw this" and leaving, giving Ellsworth a count out win. Imagine James Ellsworth celebrating like Lex Luger

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
James Ellsworth is Gillberg. The jobber with a weird face everyone loves.

The Phenom

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
1m1d5Ur
Favorite Wrestler
dx