Jackass Forever (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'll give the new guys a chance. We all gave the original cast a chance way back on MTV when they didn't want the show to succeed.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
New posters:

xzf4jouqov981.jpg

tiq72puqov981.jpg

f91gkruqov981.jpg

8vf3isuqov981.jpg

puaguxuqov981.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Apoho Creed

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'll give the new guys a chance. We all gave the original cast a chance way back on MTV when they didn't want the show to succeed.

In about the same boat. I randomly watched Jackass on a whim back in the day without knowing any of the guys really. Shame Bam isn't in a good place right now as I always enjoyed him, and of course Ryan Dunn sadly not there after passing. Awesome guy.

Reactions: Kiffy Lube

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
In about the same boat. I randomly watched Jackass on a whim back in the day without knowing any of the guys really. Shame Bam isn't in a good place right now as I always enjoyed him, and of course Ryan Dunn sadly not there after passing. Awesome guy.

Tbh I haven’t watched since Dunn died he was by far my favorite of the crew. But with a new group getting in on it I may give this a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Tbh I haven’t watched since Dunn died he was by far my favorite of the crew. But with a new group getting in on it I may give this a shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, can't hurt to give it a try. Dunn was hilarious. These movies are pretty easy to enjoy, and most of the original cast is still there. So I'm sure there will be some wild stunts to watch for.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I thought this stuff was dumb when I was a teen, and nothings changed.

Now this one will be full of old man ass.....pass for me.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Final trailer:

Looks sufficiently crazy enough like the past films. I reckon I'll enjoy this.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

One of film's surprise hits earlier this year was the return of the Jackass crew in their fourth film, Jackass Forever. The film made a killing at the box office and is now on Blu-ray, but if that pain filled nostalgia trip was not enough, Netflix has announced the release date for Jackass 4.5. The film will release on the streamer on May 20, and we have a new sneak peek that is sure to make fans of the franchise die of laughter.

The ninety-second teaser shows off a never before seen stunt titled the Swingset Gauntlet, a stunt which sees the Jackass crew dodging a swingset in colorful inflatable costumes. Like most of their past stunts, it is filled with wincing chaos and crushing sound design. Also, half your laughter will spawn from everyone's reactions, like Johnny Knoxville, who drops to his knees at the hilarious sight of his friends being taken out by a swingset. This stunt takes the relatable pain of getting hit by a swingset and brings it to its most torturous degree of agony.

Like Jackass 2.5 and 3.5 before it, 4.5 looks to be more of the glorious same, with new stunts and new ways to experience pain from a distance. In its original state, Forever came out at the perfect time. The pandemic left the world in a very dark place and many were even questioning the relevance of theaters with the growing interest in streaming content. However, like a raging bull to the head, Forever knocked out the box office with over $80 million worldwide.

Some of that has to do with the nostalgia mentioned earlier, but it mainly had to do with the film gleefully reminding audiences how to laugh. Sometimes you just need a stupid good-time at the movies, endlessly laughing at Steve-O having a hornets nest strapped to his private parts or an exploding porta-potty, to remind you what the value of cinema truly is. It was dumb escapism at its finest, and it is going to be exciting to see what Forever left on the cutting room floor for Jackass 4.5. Especially, since it sounds like there will not be a Jackass 5 anytime soon.

Jackass 4.5 explodes onto Netflix on May 20.

• Love
Reactions: Y2Jayne

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I just saw Jackass Forever this past Weekend loved it from start to finish. The Bits with the Cup might of been my favorite things from the Film.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
The newcomers were very likeable and daring. I respect the hell out of them, especially after the scorpion, snake and taser bits.