Jack Swagger

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
:wavetowel3: :wavetowel3: :wavetowel3: :wavetowel3: :wavetowel3: :wavetowel3: :wavetowel3: :wavetowel3: :p

Finally Swagger get's his well deserved push. I never gave up on him and he ended up coming through for me. Thoughts on him winning MITB

LKP

Well happy he won it miz masta but i think he may be the first guy to cash it in and lose.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I doubt it. It would be a pointless win. I think WWE is giving him the ball. He better not drop it.

Reaction score
He's a Vince guy. Not too muscular but he's pretty big and he's a good wrestler. I look forward to his matches with Cena or Edge.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^ I used to be the biggest Swagger mark around. This is a big deal to me

Reaction score
^^^He has a cool gimmick. I like the push ups in the aisle, it's cocky and perfect. They should make him champion during smaller ppv's like Sheanus.

LadyHotrod

^^ lol, his name is Sheamus. I don't know why you keep calling him Sheanus.

Swagger's the fucking bomb. I was all for Christian winning but I'm satisfied with a Swagger win. Hopefully they wont just end his push like last time.

Reaction score
^^ lol, his name is Sheamus. I don't know why you keep calling him Sheanus.

Hahaha! I was wondering if anyone would notice that!

Swagger will be the kind of champion you love to hate...in a good way. I changed my mind, he should headline Summerslam this year.

LadyHotrod

I wasn't sure if it was a typo or what, lol.

TOTALLY agree about Swagger. I like him personally but he's the kind of guy you just love to shit on so much. He has that attitude. I love the cocky shit, it's entertaining. Plus, the lisp. Lulz.

Reaction score
^^^They need to exploit the lisp more. Have him become incensed when they harp on it. If someone makes fun of it he should go beserk and bloody them up, it will also help casual fans get over it too.

Rays_Peeps34

Reaction score
im glad Swaggah got the win......he has grown on me over the past few months

LadyHotrod

^^^They need to exploit the lisp more. Have him become incensed when they harp on it. If someone makes fun of it he should go beserk and bloody them up, it will also help casual fans get over it too.

I'd mark if he went nuts like that. That would be the best thing ever coming from Swagger.

Wordlife

Reaction score
Yeah Swagger should go after Cena, if he were to go after Jericho I think it would just look weird.

Reaction score
Heel vs. Heel feuds suck. There's only 2 I know of that met moderate success, HBK/Rick Martel in 1992 and Orton/Sheanus this year.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
I think that it was too soon for him to win it. I'd say that he should've won it next year. Right now I don't think that people care enough about him to move him up to the top of the card.