J-Dawg's Weekly MMA Review.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

So yea Chessarmy has given me time on the IWF podcast to talk about what's gone on in MMA this week. It will help us keep updated on MMA and maybe get some more people posting in the MMA section. So yea made this thread for a few reason's. To see if anyone else feel's like calling in so I'm not just discussing MMA alone. Also so you guy's can suggest what should be talked about. I already plan on talking about what went down on UFC PPV past Saturday and also MMA Tipsters. So yea any other suggestions?

xtremebadass

This is awesome, you are a true advertiser J-Dawg and I appreciate what you are doing. Maybe have like 3 topics to talk about every week? Some weeks there might not be anything, but you are sure to have some huge topics to talk about with the Ultimate Fighter coming up.

J

No prob man. MMA section is awesome and want to see it prevail. Oh yea and true about the Ultimate Fighter.. Kinda slipped my mind. But Ultimate Fighter will definitely be a topic now.

So for this week I think it will go.

UFC 88 results
Ultimate Fighter talk
and probably talk about Lesnar vs. Couture.

Acideyez

Reaction score
I would say news as well. Like if you have time do a short news segment. You can talk about who might be jumping ship to where. Who is retiring etc...

Wrestling Station

Signing of a new fighter. Debute of a returned fighter.
Talk about the Elite, Kimbo asshole.
Lesnar, would he try submissions? or he will always stay as a ground and pound fighter? (should he try a new camp or a better trainer to give him more lessons on JiJitsu and counter finishers?)

xtremebadass

This is actually a huge week for MMA coming up. Then in like 2-3 weeks you have EXC on CBS. Looks like this review is going to kick off the right way. Fight Night Live and TUF should give you the big push you need early on.

Acideyez

Reaction score
Yeah that is what i'm loving about MMA at the moment. I hope the other promotions can stick around. It reminds me of the old days of WWF vs WCW where you had tons of news to report from both camps, and lots of stuff to talk about every day. It makes it that much more interesting I think. I can't wait to hear the podcast!!

J

Imma have to write this down cuase I forget stuff when I'm talking to crowds. Lol.