J-Dawg for Legend Status.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

also, when its all said and done, will it matter 10 years from now?

You have over 3,000 posts, You play video games, you listen to music, I do all the same thing but will any of this matter in 10 years? No not really but you still do it because it entertains you, I just happen to find it entertaining.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The opening post reminds me of V1.

What happened to that guy anyway? Does he need an unbanning too? Regarding further Legend status being handed out all I have to say is that the royal penis requires cleaning tbh.

Great One

He probably does. V1 was a good guy despite what many thought about him. Yeah, he was a huge rager at times, but he definitely wasn't a JMay.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
its because V1 always talked about how hes been a member since 02' or whatever.. he did mention it a lot, lol.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Re: V1 I was more wondering if he actually was banned. I'm pretty sure he wasn't and I'd check but navigating the Admin CP is a real bitch on my phone.

Hometown Kid

Is there anyway to make my name baby blue without officially being made a legend? TBH, it reminds me of the Panthers, and that's just neat.

Klide

^ i wish... if there were is there any way to make mines hot/pink like peepshows before. that was beast its like hart dynasty. or at least baby blue also?