Izalith

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Character Name: Izalith

Representation: if he were to take his mask off, he would look like this, but i dont see him doing that, but here it is anyway lol.
taker_ent_USE--b9ff0068ad630ded30a0e7967578b32e.jpg

Billed-From: Tombstone, Arizona

Height: 6.5ft

Weight: 242lbs

Disposition: Heel

Gimmick & Backstory: When Hantis was a young kid, his life at home wasnt nice to say the least, dealing with parents who were, while not terrible, were not great either, he was limited and as he grew older, unknown to him something began to grow inside of him, something that would define him later on. This would be the first part of his life where the knowledge of what happened has been lost to everyone, but him.

When he became a teenager he moved onto the streets, decideing it would be best to live his own way if none at all, and so he wrestled in his local indie scene, he simply used the name he was given at birth, Hantis. but as he wrestled, he did make money, but he lost, over and over again and was treated like any other jobber would be, until one day, that thing thats been building inside of him, came back, and he changed, he saved up some money and baught some clothes and a had a special mask made. From here is where his past isnt very known, he spent alot of time in the indies and smaller promotions, but what happened in those days isnt known, atleast not yet. What is known, is when he changed his look, he changed his name, from Hantis. To Izalith.

Years later he has resurfaced, and has his sights set on LDW. Embraceing the dark side of him that grew when eh was a child, and giving it life, practicly becoming it, evolving it into what it is today.

A sign of bad things to come.

Entrance Attire: Black Leather Jacket with detachable large spikes on the shoulders and arms, a empty black shirt underneath, black leather pants, boots and gloves. And his signature black mask, which you can see below. (Yes, i made this lol, its for a version of this character in a story im writing.)
Izalith-Final.jpg

in Ring Attire: Same as entrance attire, minus the spikes.

Theme music:

Entrance: Everything goes dark as the song plays. izalith comes out right as the singing starts, a fog covers izalith, leaving only the bright white eyes of his mask visible, and then he starts marching down to the ring right as the first verse hits, a single light illuminateing him, hes in the ring by the time the chorus hits, and at that point he stareing right into the camera. Before standing in the center of the ring, either facing his opponant, or faceing the entrance, waiting for his opponant.

In-Ring Style: Powerhouse, Strong Style, Yet is also scary athletic.
Will sometimes crawl to his opponants, stalking like a predator, can quickly shift from crawling to full speed sprint.

Finishers: End of Days. (End of Days) Last Dawn. (Rear Naked Choke)

Signatures: Fade. (Discus Big Boot) From The Dark. (Implant Reverse DDT)

Other Common moves: Big Boot. Crossbody, Clothesline, Suicide Dive. Blockbuster. STO. Standing Shooting Star Press. Canadian Destroyer. Piledriver.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Gipper

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
First thing: I think you need to get a defined description of his gimmick. I get the idea of keeping a backstory hidden to reveal later, but we should still know his gimmick beyond just "He terrorized the indies." Besides, I've seen some people get off to rough starts if their character they are using for the first time is "I dominated elsewhere!" If they themselves as a writer are new and don't know how to "sell it." So to speak. The idea of him being a physically dominant force works, but we need to get a little more, ya know?

Second, I don't mind a big guy doing lucha things (like Keith Lee, Luchasaurus, Jacob Fatu etc), but I think the signature of him literally running across the ropes as a 300 pounder and diving to the outside as a signature move (meaning a somewhat common move) may be a taaad overboard. Maybe work on getting that balance between power and "surprising athletecism" without going being that 100 Overall CAW in the SVR games max size and Rey Mysterio's move-set.

Work on those things, you can edit the original post, let me know when you got it updated, then we will see about making the answer a "Yes" but for now, needs fine tuning.

As for me. I am tired.

giphy.gif

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
First thing: I think you need to get a defined description of his gimmick. I get the idea of keeping a backstory hidden to reveal later, but we should still know his gimmick beyond just "He terrorized the indies." Besides, I've seen some people get off to rough starts if their character they are using for the first time is "I dominated elsewhere!" If they themselves as a writer are new and don't know how to "sell it." So to speak. The idea of him being a physically dominant force works, but we need to get a little more, ya know?

Second, I don't mind a big guy doing lucha things (like Keith Lee, Luchasaurus, Jacob Fatu etc), but I think the signature of him literally running across the ropes as a 300 pounder and diving to the outside as a signature move (meaning a somewhat common move) may be a taaad overboard. Maybe work on getting that balance between power and "surprising athletecism" without going being that 100 Overall CAW in the SVR games max size and Rey Mysterio's move-set.

Work on those things, you can edit the original post, let me know when you got it updated, then we will see about making the answer a "Yes" but for now, needs fine tuning.

As for me. I am tired.

giphy.gif
Sounds good to me!

My original intention was ofcourse to be vague so i could explore it in promos and stuff, but if i need to be more direct i will.

Speaking of which, fixed!

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Seems much better overall. Welcome to the roster. Just a note, don't be afraid to add an extra move or two if you feel like it and fix some typos to make it look purdier.