IWF: The Most Trolled Forum

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

niggles

Reaction score
Stinger puts the "laughter" in "man slaughter"

fact.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Where does I fall on this prestigious list Bkb. lolz

You're awesome maybeslightlyhomo.

Thought you didn't visit HIAT. :shifty:

I disagree. (not with the christian part, yeah hes cool, but stinger sucks)

No matter how much he sucked he'd still be much cooler than you.

Stinger puts the "laughter" in "man slaughter"

fact.

You're like ... God.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I confronted Stinger directly while he was here, we used to get along until he turned into a little emo shit and starting talking about how "grrr I'm so angry I'm gonna kill someone. No I'm totally serious this time guys, I swears."

Glad he's gone.

I haven't changed. People just don't like me because i'm not arguing with the person everybody hates and my sense of humor is a little darker.

xtremebadass

Stinger is still cool in XBA's book, and it's pretty hard to have your name even in XBA's book let alone be a cool person.

J

I'm in your book I'm sure but I'm the defenition of Awesomess and why thank you Bkb <3 alsomaybeslightlyhomo.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Is Dylan still alive? Usually he'd be in the shitbox around now. :\

His PS3 died, so he won't be back anytime soon.

I miss him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much