IWF....The Great Debate.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ice-Hand

Reaction score
i qouted me on purpose. thats why i bolded the part where i said JJ was in.

how the fuck do you expect to win this? your Blue.

MikeRaw

Anyways v1 Im not I dropped that now...Thats why I ended it in my last post...But so are we having brackets like in the IWF whos now?tourny...Cause thatd be the best with one on one...Although it could take a while...

Rated RJC

Reaction score
I say randomly pick brackets and just keep listing some good debates you can think of, maybe a this or that ex: Punk or Burke, someone gets first pick, liek by coin flip or something and then we debate

MikeRaw

And the final two can have the debate of debates....They will each state why they a re the overall better poster...Yeeeahhhh bitch

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ok heres the deal....I added Kaedon,Monkey and Montana as automatci entrants...we have 17 either someone has to go or we ll figure somthing out...

PeepShow

I say Famous leaves. His debates will be less than 1 line, so why even have him if hes gunna lose in the first round anyway? :)

Travis40

Damn it, I got here 5 mins. late, eh, I wait till the next one. I don't care, at least I get to watch some good debating.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Yea i wanna see what Famous got...Hell Trav your in too,lets see if you two can prove yourselves...but now Join ups closed