IWF Staff, Please Read

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Hell yea, stick it to the man! haha just kidding but I agree. It seems Blue to delete his account. If he doesn't want to be here, then just don't come back.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

This Guy said:
thats what I don't get if you don't want to be here, just stop showing up, we don't need to delete your account for you to leave....I say just to prove a point we don't touch his account at all. No ban, not delete nothing.
You sure are a harsh man This Guy :laugh:

Great One

Long John Silvers is the shit, Jack in the Box is up there too and probably Burger King.

McLovin

Reaction score
Burger King, Pizza Hut, KFC, brits will know what I'm talking about when I say WIMPY

Wrestling Station

As last Raw they advertised for Subway.. lets support Subway for its anniversery! lol

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I'm at war with Quizno's because they got rid of the bar-b-que brisket sub. That pissed me off so much. The foot long was nothing more than like a pound of meat slathered in bar-b-que sauce, it was a hear attack waiting to happen! Fuck Quizno's I refuse to go there until they bring it back.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Let me get this straight ..... You want a heart attack?

Markz

Reaction score
Nah, I just like any decent Chippy!

Yup...