IWF Rules version 1.1

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Three very simple rules for the forum.

#1. Do not post spoilers outside of the News & Rumours section. Also if you are posting spoilers please clearly mark the thread as *SPOILERS* in the thread title. Failure to follow said rule will result in a one week ban. Further failure to abide by this rule will result in subsequent bans of two weeks, one month, two months, etc until infinity.

#2. Spam is fine, we encourage you to have fun but if all you do is spam 'hjglhhjg' or anything of a similar nature repeatedly you will be banned permanently.

#3. If you are posting an image of a questionable nature please label the thread accordingly for those of us at work or school viewing this forum ie. *NSFW* Simple, no? Failure to follow this rule will result in the same incremental ban lengths assosciated with posting spoilers.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Seriously guys, not asking very much here compared to other wrestling forums. We want you to have fun but still be respectful of the other users and I feel this strikes a fair balance between the two.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
I can't follow number 3 for the Babes Section. You should know you shouldn't be lookin at scantily clad women during work people.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well, yeah babes and undressed sections can ignore number three. If you don't know what you're getting in there you probably can't read and shouldn't be on a forum anyway.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
What about Signatures, I constantly get in trouble about them hehe. With NSFW stuff as you said.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team