IWF Roundtable

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Ok statement # 1-Somebody new will win a world title in WWE (Other than Jack Swager earlier in the year) later this year.

Fact.

Looking at Smackdowns roster alone, they were raped of main eventers during the draft. So they'll need new people to step up. Christian, Kofi, Rhodes, and Ziggler are the 4 guys that come to mind 1st. Coincidentally they are the very 4 guys that were in the IC tournament. If MVP turns and brings back the great heel he was during his 1st SD run, I can see him stepping up to become champ too. But they can't just have Swagger, Show, and Rey in the title scene all year. Of course Taker will be back and burry who ever is champ, but that's not the point.

On the Raw side, I'm not too sure. They have Orton, Edge, Cena, Tista, Sheamus, and Triple H all rounding out the main event scene. There's no place anywhere for anyone new to step up there. Maybe someone new will challenge for the title, but they'll fail in the process.

ThophyRof

Reaction score
If you would like to participate in future editions of our Roundtable feature reply with some reasons in this thread.

ThophyRof

Reaction score
If you would like to participate in future editions of our Roundtable feature reply with some reasons in this thread.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^who are you and CTG, you should get on MSN more...

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
^who are you and CTG, you should get on MSN more...