IWF party. Who the fuck are you inviting?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
a gathering of individuals to try to persuade a person to stop doing something.

I don't like or hate BKB, but he never has bothered me, so I just ignore him. You on the other hand, I hate because you are incompetent

Haters b hatin

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
lhr. put her in pigtails bang the Nine inch nails throw in a big rail don't forget the kilt obliterate the guilt get a lil rowdy with some whiskey and get frisky cause this is how do you a cloudy howdy

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
feed the boring troll more. god you stupid fucking whore

lol look who's talking, i'll do what i want squawking. this is me sleep talking, dont mind me stalking im really bored and jus gawking throwing in these rhymes just in time to save my dime i'm in my prime and i need a partner in crime to spread our sublime.

I guess im not thenext eminem

...god...

Reaction score
Hometown Kid, Jurassic Bones, Enzo Malenko, Italian Outsider, Jomo & The Smoothies, Wrestling Station, Chessarmy, Kizza, TBKB, Mizmasta, This Guy, Chuck Zombie & Noumenon.

Oh, and Lady Hotrod, so she can prove once and for all that she really isn't the useless cunt she portrays herself to be on the interwebs.
:(.

Also, who did you meet, WORDLIFE?

...god...

Reaction score
lhr. put her in pigtails bang the Nine inch nails throw in a big rail don't forget the kilt obliterate the guilt get a lil rowdy with some whiskey and get frisky cause this is how do you a cloudy howdy
feed the boring troll more. god you stupid fucking whore

lol look who's talking, i'll do what i want squawking. this is me sleep talking, dont mind me stalking im really bored and jus gawking throwing in these rhymes just in time to save my dime i'm in my prime and i need a partner in crime to spread our sublime.

I guess im not thenext eminem
These have to be the coolest things you have ever said. This should be your new gimmick.

Reaction score
Any great device that was created. Like Benjamin Franklin intervented the wood stove and Edison intervented the light bulb. Man you're Muslim and fucking stupid. Sucks to be you, dumbass.

Isn't that an INVENTION? :S

EDIT: Fucking moron, that is an invention. Intervention is something else. Sucks to be you, dumbass. And an invention doesn't necessarily have to be a 'great' device, anything you create or discover is an invention.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Isn't that an INVENTION? :S

EDIT: Fucking moron, that is an invention. Intervention is something else. Sucks to be you, dumbass. And an invention doesn't necessarily have to be a 'great' device, anything you create or discover is an invention.

seefour just pwnd? I can't believe it