• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

IWF Olympics- Nomination thread (Member Team)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
lol HBK

But really I've been know to toss out a decent flame every...so often..

I mean LadyHotrod has told me hefore that I can toss out a few good ones every so often and I mean really..I might luck up and knock it out of the park..

You know..

Moonlight Drive

Hopefully you can Blaze, hopefully you can.

Dammit, I was going to be the corrupt judge :shifty:

Okay Monk. Just let me know via PM when you wanna get this shit started. Maybe me and you and WS and BKB can have a multi chat on some chat site. Just let me know.

Moonlight Drive

I proclaim myself Leader of the members team.

All flamers go to Flames for Dummies for de-briefing.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Hopefully you can Blaze, hopefully you can.

Dammit, I was going to be the corrupt judge :shifty:

I been in the Hyperbolic-Flame Chamber(Dragon Ball Z refence with it being Hyperbolic Time Chamber) rasing my power level in the art of flaming.

I will come out stronger and better then ever before...I will become ...Super Blaze..

I mean come on my name is Blaze thats like a damn flame there lol...I mean with my name it should make me goood.

Airfixx

I proclaim myself Leader of the members team.

All flamers go to Flames for Dummies for de-briefing.

Surely we'll need a manager (or Valet ;o] )... Y'know, for outside interference and to orchestrate the run-ins etc.

Maybe we can pull the shit that Edge did with the 'fake' Edges against 'Taker & 'Tista... Sneakily swap you over with Blaze when he's all bloodied and beaten. LOL

Moonlight Drive

Definitely. I'll use Blazes avvy and sig and they'll all think he is me :shifty:

No matter how stupid they will make me look.

Airfixx

WS and I need to wrap a few things up still, but we should be ready to roll within a week to two.

Two is not likely but I like to play it safe.

I must admit I am totally in the dark about what's meant to be going on....

Have I missed another thread somewhere? ...Am I just in the dark cos I wasn't around for last years comp? ...Or will all become clear with your announcement in a couple of weeks?

I was gonna pull Blaze out of the Flamalation Chamber but he was already locked in from Previous votes. I may still consider a few replacements............:shifty:

Beer

I can't fucking believe that I am not in the team. :nonono: Have fun losing.