IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Don't patronise me like that, you were new once, you were probably the same as me, the difference is, I can back it up, you can't.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Freeman: Do you know who you are talking to, listen to me, I am a former IWF champion, I back up what I say and deliver it in the ring, you are unproved, making your mouth to the lieks of me, you will get destroyed if I face you in the ring. Do you understand what I am saying to you?

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: All I understand is that you are a former IWF World Champion, that means that you have lost the title, when I get that title, and trust me I will get that title, I keeping on to it until I retire.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Freeman: Do your homework boy, I never lost the championship, it was vacated when the IWF went down last year and was wrongfully not handed back to me when it restarted, if you ever get that title, I will be the first one in line taking it off you.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Maybe you didn't lose the title, but you aren't the champion now are you, you haven't reclaimed it have you? You say IF I ever win that title you will be the first in line, there is no if about it, it is when, and believe me, it won't be long and I will be more than happy to defend that title against you and show how much of a champion you truly are.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Freeman: We'll see junior, if you had a match with me you'd never be the same, ever again.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: You're right I'd never be the same, because I would be even better because, like I have never said: with landslide victories comes even more skill.

Reaction score
*Logan Matthews stands up from the folding chair he's sitting on, allowing a few ashes to fall off his cigar and on to the floor. He looks at Adam Freeman, giving him a nod before walking over to Mat Jones.*

Logan: Mat, Mat, Mat, Mat, Mat, Mat. See, the thing you don't about this locker room is that we don't just give the new kid respect. You see the Red Shield Mafia? We respect them because of how hard they fought to get those titles. Adam Freeman? We respect him because how hard he works to entertain the fans and the fact that when anyone needs something, he's there to help. People respect me because I wear my scars like badges of honor and I've worked my entire adult life in a pursuit to be the best in the World at every aspect of this business, from promos to my ringwork. You haven't shown us shit. You're just a rookie with a chip on his shoulder. You look around this locker room and you see guys that paid their dues to get here, the guys that have worked in front of 50 people in a high school gym with no air conditioner in the dead heat of July. Guys that have traveled the World, working in Mexico, Japan, and Europe, improving their game, taking all the punishment that the best internationally could dish out without giving up. I'm here because I did all that, I'm here because I've proven that I am one of the best wrestlers to ever step between those ropes and I NEVER showed the amount of disrespect that you are showing all of us to anyone. You need to learn a lesson and respect and I'm going to teach it to you.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Freeman: (grinning) speaking of being taught a lesson, I think its about time I cancelled your victory you had over me Matthews when you got lucky a few months back. I haven't forgotten becuase I know I had your number that night, I remember it vividly.

Reaction score
*Matthews turns to face Adam.*

Matthews: Adam, don't mistake my win for a fluke. I hope that one day you win the IWF World Title so that I can have the pleasure of beating you again and walking out with twenty pounds of gold around my waist.

Reaction score
Jason: Just because i have yet to compete doesnt mean you should just forget about me, im a contender and i will rip my way through the entire roster.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: Good ol' Freeman. Where does all of the time go? It seems we have a smartass punk kid here eh Mat Jones? Well hehe it's going to be a long stint for you in IWF woth that attitude. What are some of your prerequisites? You have guys in here that have over 100 years of experience between them. What makes you think that you can even compare?

maty619

Reaction score
*Logan Matthews stands up from the folding chair he's sitting on, allowing a few ashes to fall off his cigar and on to the floor. He looks at Adam Freeman, giving him a nod before walking over to Mat Jones.*

Logan: Mat, Mat, Mat, Mat, Mat, Mat. See, the thing you don't about this locker room is that we don't just give the new kid respect. You see the Red Shield Mafia? We respect them because of how hard they fought to get those titles. Adam Freeman? We respect him because how hard he works to entertain the fans and the fact that when anyone needs something, he's there to help. People respect me because I wear my scars like badges of honor and I've worked my entire adult life in a pursuit to be the best in the World at every aspect of this business, from promos to my ringwork. You haven't shown us shit. You're just a rookie with a chip on his shoulder. You look around this locker room and you see guys that paid their dues to get here, the guys that have worked in front of 50 people in a high school gym with no air conditioner in the dead heat of July. Guys that have traveled the World, working in Mexico, Japan, and Europe, improving their game, taking all the punishment that the best internationally could dish out without giving up. I'm here because I did all that, I'm here because I've proven that I am one of the best wrestlers to ever step between those ropes and I NEVER showed the amount of disrespect that you are showing all of us to anyone. You need to learn a lesson and respect and I'm going to teach it to you.
Mat Jones: I don't expect to be respected just like that, if I did then I wouldn't be in here trying to make matches for myself to earn your respect. I am not here for fun you know. I want to be given a chance to show why you should respect me. You take a look at me, I'm young, I am cocky, I am talented and you suddenly have the impression that I am not willing to work for what I want, I wouldn't be here otherwise. Mark my words, the Authentic One will be respected, the reason for that will be because I am, I will be and I always have been, The Greatest Wrestler Ever!

Vino: Good ol' Freeman. Where does all of the time go? It seems we have a smartass punk kid here eh Mat Jones? Well hehe it's going to be a long stint for you in IWF woth that attitude. What are some of your prerequisites? You have guys in here that have over 100 years of experience between them. What makes you think that you can even compare?

Mat walks up to Vino.

Mat Jones: The reason I compare is that I am different, I am not scared to go up to your smurf boyfriend Nick and tell him that I will beat him. I am what this company needs to compete with all the others, I am a fresh new talent who takes the rules into his own hands.