IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Valentino

Reaction score
(David Vegas & Tony Valentino are looking all over the locker room)

Valentino: I can't believe your brother has us looking for his pants.

Vegas: How do we even know he was wearing pants?

(The two stop and think for a second)

Vegas: Bro...lets get out of here. Lets get a couple beers and see if that fine bartender chick is working today.

Valentino: Awesome.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: I am still waiting for someone to show me how big their balls are. I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!!!

Marvel26

Reaction score
Matt Bentley: So, Jones, you are after some competition? Well my man, V is in the exact same position and it would be great for you two to have a match, the only problem being that I don't think you are competition enough for him. Sorry.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones stands in Matt Bentley's face.

Mat Jones: Who died and made you GM? The GM will decide who is worthy enough to face who. That is including your little bitch Silver V. You can sit down and I will go and find your bitch Silver V, let's see who is worthy and who isn't now should we when we get in the ring together. Or maybe before then. I will not be denied my oposition!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: Hey Mat. I don't think it would be in your best interest to face Silver V. You want to prove yourself. Face My Cheif Nick Dannon. He could use the momentum booster after he beats David Baptie tonight

Nick: You don't stand a chance my friend.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: I won't take second best, I will face this Nick out of respect for you only, but I don't want to hold back in facing the top guy so don't think you can palm me off with some shit you found in the indys. My rise to the top will not be long nor will it be slow.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: I am a 3 time All American from Kent State University. I'm the best damn thing walking these halls and lockers and everyone knows and if they don't, they will know it tonight. '

Vino: With all due respect Mat Jones but I honestly feel that you couldn't stack up to a guy like Silver V if your heart depended on it. Honestly, you can't stack up to Nick here. I will book the match and if you beat Nick Dannon, you can face Silver V. Haha good luck my friend.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: I like it. Let the doubters doubt, but when I prove myself to all of you, the only people you will be doubting will be yourself.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
Freeman: You offer a challenge to anyone in the IWF, I'd happily take time out of my heavy schedule to beat an assclown like you.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
*The Scene Is Live And Dim As It Leads Too A Vision Of The Parking Lot Of The St. Louis Arena, As A Limo Pulls Up And The Camera Shoots From The Floor Only Revealing The Feet Of A Man Stepping Out The Vehicle, He Seems Too Be Wearing Gators And Burberry Socks*

(The Camera Backs Up And Shows "The Man" Too Be No Other Than Damien Walker Who's Also Dressed In A Matching Burberry Custom Suit!, And Is Soon Followed Out The Limo, By The RSM 1st With Nero, Mannie And Then Kingston, All Carrying Their Bags And Wearing Custom Suits Of Their Own, And Now Walking Too Their Lockeroom Getting Ready For Tonight And Nero's Match)

*Scene Fades Out*

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Now, now, you can't all get your arses kicked at the same time, one at a time please.