IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Joseph Harrington enters the locker room right as DW slaps Jason. Harrington tells Jason in response to what he said...

Joseph Harrington:
You most likely won't meet him in the ring. Its obvious he hides behind his Red Shield Mafia buddies.

Jason: I would take all of them on at the same time, i would not even break a sweat. The challenge is there RSM!

-TJ-

Reaction score
Mat Jones: What are you gonna do about it. Are you gonna go out to the IWF Universe like all the other bitch ass good guys in the IWF and tell them how you are better than me because you follow all the rules? Will you do that? Or will you do something else to try and prove your superiority because you're a good guy? Either way you will just prove that The Authentic One, Mat Jones is right!

Joseph Harrington: I'll win my matches the right way as you fall behind doing it your way...

Harrington turns to Jason...

Joseph Harrington: Now now now, I wouldn't go that far, but I for one would like to use RSM as my punching bags. I say a little tag team action in the future... Eh?

Reaction score
Joseph Harrington: I'll win my matches the right way as you fall behind doing it your way...

Harrington turns to Jason...

Joseph Harrington: Now now now, I wouldn't go that far, but I for one would like to use RSM as my punching bags. I say a little tag team action in the future... Eh?

Jason: That sounds damn good to me, hope to see you in my corner some time soon.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Look at me Joey boy. Don't ignore me! I dare you to prove that you will win your matches "the right way" as you put it! Why not prove it Joey boy in a match.... against me?!

-TJ-

Reaction score
Joseph Harrington: In due time my dear dear victim, but I have a Prophet to enlighten.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
(The RSM Stand Off In The Parking Lot Leaning On Their Limo, And Laughing At The Other Superstars)

Mannie: What The Fuck Is Going On? I See One Fag Named "Mat Jones" (Shakes Head) This Guy Is Going Too The Dark Match Main Events On Hardcore Impact!

(Mannie Taps Kingston Too See What He Thinks Of Harrington)

Kingston: Yeah...Mannie Look At Joseph I Mean This Guy Is A Prospect Alright! A Prospect Too My "Backfist Too The Future" (Big Laugh)

(Kingston And Mannie Turn Too The Limo Where The Window Rolls Down, And The View Can Be Seen With Nero Fooling Around With Some Female Fans)

Nero: (Peeks His Head Out The Door) Guys Imma Need A Few Mins!

(Kingston And Mannie Laugh And Damien Walker Opens The Trunk As He Was Busy Looking For Some Weapons, He Passes Mannie His Singapore Cane, And Kingston His Railroad Spike, They All Stand Guard Over The Limo, Waiting And Looking Out For Any Member Of The GOTR)

Marvel26

Reaction score
Matt Bentley: Who does everyone think they are? You guys are talking loads of crap about making matches, making a statement, but in actual fact the only man with the authority to do that is our GM Vino! So how about yous all pack things up and head back to wherever it is you came from!

Matt laughs

Matt Bentley: I would advise you all to take my advice as you do not want to face my investment in this tournament!

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Well I don't care for patience, be quick, or I may just have to take matters into my own hands.

Reaction score
Jason see's the RSM protecting the limo and decides to make a statement, he quickly runs backstage and grabs a baseball bat before going Chuck Norris on the limo with it.

Jason: Sorry to piss on your party!

He then drops the bat and run's off

-TJ-

Reaction score
Matt Bentley: Who does everyone think they are? You guys are talking loads of crap about making matches, making a statement, but in actual fact the only man with the authority to do that is our GM Vino! So how about yous all pack things up and head back to wherever it is you came from!

Matt laughs

Matt Bentley: I would advise you all to take my advice as you do not want to face my investment in this tournament!

Joseph Harrington: And who are you to threaten us, when all you do is bark orders at your monster, who I'm starting to wonder why he hasn't ditched your egotistical self...

Harrington shakes his head.

Joseph Harrington: I also find it funny how the Red Shield Mafia can talk shit at a distance.

maty619

Reaction score
(The RSM Stand Off In The Parking Lot Leaning On Their Limo, And Laughing At The Other Superstars)

Mannie: What The Fuck Is Going On? I See One Fag Named "Mat Jones" (Shakes Head) This Guy Is Going Too The Dark Match Main Events On Hardcore Impact!

(Mannie Taps Kingston Too See What He Thinks Of Harrington)

Kingston: Yeah...Mannie Look At Joseph I Mean This Guy Is A Prospect Alright! A Prospect Too My "Backfist Too The Future" (Big Laugh)

(Kingston And Mannie Turn Too The Limo Where The Window Rolls Down, And The View Can Be Seen With Nero Fooling Around With Some Female Fans)

Nero: (Peeks His Head Out The Door) Guys Imma Need A Few Mins!

(Kingston And Mannie Laugh And Damien Walker Opens The Trunk As He Was Busy Looking For Some Weapons, He Passes Mannie His Singapore Cane, And Kingston His Railroad Spike, They All Stand Guard Over The Limo, Waiting And Looking Out For Any Member Of The GOTR)

Mat Jones: Holy Shit! Dark matches? I don't think so! I am destined for one place.... the top! And I defy you to prove me wrong.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
(Jason Drops The Bat And Runs, The RSM Where Standing On The Front Side Of The Limo, As It Seems That Jason Was Smashing In The Side Windows And Back But Before The RSM Could Pay Attention, He Ran Giving Them The Finger Laughing And Hi-Fiving Harrington!)

(Nero Is Extremely Pissed He Jumps Out The Broker Window And Slicks His Hair Back And Shouts For The Women Too Go Home!)

Nero: What The Fuck! Imma Kill That Son Of A Bitch! Nero Opens The Trunk And Pulls Out His Barbwire 4x4! And Is Ready Too Chase The Kid!

(DW Steps In Front Of Him)

DW: Wait My Good Man! Wait Daddy! Lets Use This As A Good Boost Of Anger And Rage! Let The Kid Go, Well Deal With Him Later, He Has Balls But Were Gonna Stomp Em In The Dirt Hard....His And Harrington's!

(Big Laugh And Pats Nero's Shoulders, As Nero Kicks The Tires And All Of The RSM Jumps In The Smashed Limo And Ride Off From The Arena)

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: Guys, I am lacking competition right now, I challenge any of you guys to step in front of me and try to show what dominance you think youu have, so I can show you the dominance you are severely lacking.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick: You guys are all losers. None of you deserve to get into the ring with the chief