IWF Locker Room

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Vino: Hey everybody, I want you all to meet Nick Dannon:

Nick: Hey hows it goin?

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Jason: Name's Jason, i guess im the new meat, why?

DW: I Don't What You Want In The Fuckhole Just Stay The Fuck Out Of The RSM's Way Kid!

(DW Turns His Cap Backwards And Points In His Face As He Smerks And Slaps Jason In The Face, And Quickly Hides Behind The RSM!)

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Nick Dannon: look at this guy ha. I am better than all of you quite frankly.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Joseph Harrington enters the locker room right as DW slaps Jason. Harrington tells Jason in response to what he said...

Joseph Harrington:
You most likely won't meet him in the ring. Its obvious he hides behind his Red Shield Mafia buddies.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones:Nick I challenge you to try and prove that, or are you too chicken to face an authentic opponent?

kingaviles

Reaction score
Dominick Aviles: Did I leave my pants in here?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Runs up to Aviles.

Jared Thunder: Well well well! Look at this! An IWF Original! You could say, I was kind of a fan. Uhh, I haven't seen any pants around...

Marvel26

Reaction score
Rexx Steele: An IWF Original? You want an IWF Original, look no further than "The Perfect One" Rexx Steele!

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones:You all want originality? Originality is the one and only trate of The Authenitic One! Look it up in the dictionary.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Joseph Harrington: Would you stop talking about yourself? Its starting to get annoying.

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: What are you gonna do about it. Are you gonna go out to the IWF Universe like all the other bitch ass good guys in the IWF and tell them how you are better than me because you follow all the rules? Will you do that? Or will you do something else to try and prove your superiority because you're a good guy? Either way you will just prove that The Authentic One, Mat Jones is right!