IWF KOTR (Semi Finals)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Montana vs Monkeystyle This is his 1 extra vote i promised him cause he was honest.....

Wrestling Station vs Xtremebadass....Playing the game smart.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
I love you :)....fuck it ill come out and say it...Playing the game smart meaning I would rather Face WS in the finals than you...hes easier comp...sorry WS

King_Ash

Reaction score
Figures King_Ash wouldn't vote me, because he knows I am the true king. I wasn't even aware of my advancing, so thank you to whoever was part of this, mostly MatthardyV1 I think.

Please... your not the king, your just a badass. However I put my vote towards someone who diserves to win it, plus I was going to vote for WS all the way you just happened to get in a match with him, original plan was to have a member win it not a mod or staff but that plan has gone out the window. Lucky I wasnt in there, otherwise I would have won the tournament in the first round, dont know how but I would have lol.

3lions

Reaction score
Montana vs Monkeystyle

Wrestling Station vs Xtremebadass

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Guys keep voting...I may not have acess to a computer for about a week...Im going to ATL for a wedding so if anyone needs anything PM me and ill be back soon thanks!

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
If i counted right....congrats to monkeystyle and Wrestling Station for moving on to the finals! So itll be Matthardyv1 vs monkeystyle vs WS in the finals