IWF King of the Ring Finals

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who should be Crowned KOTR?

• Matthardyv1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • monkeystyle

• Wrestling Station

• Total voters

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
IWFKOTR.png
Credit to TDK for this great banner.

Ok Guys its finally here...the KOTR Finals...Vote for either Matthardyv1,monkeystyle,of Wrestling Station.Vote for who ever you think should be crowend King of the Ring!!

xtremebadass

I vote Matt Hardy because he was the one who put all this together. Lol,at the sweet poster. Best of luck to all competitors.

imported_zero

i vote hardy all the people on that list are deserving enough but hardy stands by all of his posts and posts well he put all of this together and he deserves it

Defiant One

Reaction score
Honestly the hardest round, I know and respect everyone of them, too hard to pick so I'll just eenie meenie miney moe it. WS for me

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Wow, really hard to pick.

Gonna say WS though because he is a great poster.

Posts Lots - Over 2000 posts
Great Uploader
Great GFXer

Other reasons but these are what stand out.

PeepShow

^Exactly what I was gunna say.....took the words outta my mouth

Rell

Reaction score
I vote V1 because he is constantly pushing me to vote, and giving me the inspiration that I so desperately need to make it through my everyday life. I want to thank you V1, you made me the man I am today, and without you I don't know where I would be. I truly appreciate everything you have done for me thus far.

Thank You V1

....WTF am I talking about? I voted for V1 so he can stop posting this damn link in the shoutbox lol