IWF Heatwave 8/1/10 *Pink Slip Match* Jacob Scott vs. Josh Jones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

-TJ-

Reaction score
Jacob Scott arrived on the scene and made an impact at Josh Jones defense. The winner of this match will sign a fresh IWF contract and the loser will be out the door.

Oh shittz

The Ripper

Reaction score
The scene opens to a dark room with light coming through a small window as rain bounces of the single pain of glass. A flame flickers in the corner before slowly moving forward to slightly reveal the jaw of Jacob Scott who starts to move towards the stream of light before raising his arm up to reveal his mask. With his back to the camera he pulls the mask onto his head and visiously straps it up before turning round and laughing sadistically laughs but without a seconds thought stops and grins at the camera.

Jacob Scott: It's been twelve years, twelve years of hurt, twelve years of stares, twelve years of being ashamed BUT NO MORE! because after twelve years the hurt heals after twelve years the stares become a good thing and the feeling of been ashamed disappears because of one man, ONE MAN! thiteen years old when my life changed because of a flame as tiny as this candle flame, dreams of becoming a tag team champion gone because as we mess about looking to the future and aiming for our goals a flame catches my face and the face paint i wore being the cheap shit it was catches fire burning my face and causing more burns across my body, my hair turns to nothing as the flames spread and life changes for ever. Months spent in the hospital and the one person I want to see doesn't show, the person responsible for my pain disappears not to be seen again. JJ! my best friend since the age of five vanishes, VANISHES! and why because he knows he caused my pain, he caused me scars. Scars that will never go, scars that cover my body.

Jacob looks to the floor as the candle flame reaches the end before walking out of the light and up a flight of stairs and through a door. After a minute the camera catches up with Jacob in a hallway of a run down house. With his dark mask on and a pair of torn denim jeans and a black t-shirt on, he makes his way down the hallway pulling on a black leather jacket with the right arm hanging down, he perches himself on the stairs looking to the floor. He sits there tugging on his mask before looking up.

Jacob Scott: Josh Jones I spent time looking for you but I didn't realise you skipped country and set up a whole new life here in America. THEN! out of the blue I switch over to a show I had heard about and see you there living out our OUR! dream, I knew this was my chance because I was willing to forgive you for what you did but as time went on I seen that you had no remorse for me and you must pay for that. I rang up Vino and somehow managed to get a contract which allowed me the chance I needed to burn you like you burned me. That nearly cost me my job and that would be fine but now i find out you will be back and have requested a match with me without even finding out who I was. Now I will make you suffer for all my pain and you will not only lose your job in our pink slip match but I promise to take you out of action for good. This english HOOLIGAN! will step out of the shadows and will do him proud.

Jacob stands up catching and tearing his jacket elbow on a loose nail before opening a door and walking out into the pouring down rain slamming it closed only for it to fall off.

Status
Not open for further replies.