IWF Gone ..... GANGSTA!?

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Anyone ever think this is what Kenfan does? You know how his writing is always gangster style? Maybe he just types everything out normally, then puts it on gizoogle and posts it... Lol

chessarmy

^ lol

This is so fuckin funny, the Be the Booker section is now Be tha Shot Calla :laugh:

Rell

Reaction score
This shit is not "gangster" style, it was obviously created by some cornball white guy. Nobody talks like this, lol.

MikeRaw

I know its not actually gangster talk Rell, lol.
Noone talks liek this, but noone talks like Kenfan either. Thats why Im saying maybe he goes to that site and translates his normal stuff into that :laugh:

Rell

Reaction score
I know its not actually gangster talk Rell, lol.
Noone talks liek this, but noone talks like Kenfan either. Thats why Im saying maybe he goes to that site and translates his normal stuff into that :laugh:

lol I know man, I was playin' around :laugh2:

the dark knight

roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll