IWF GFX PRESENTS ULTIMATE GRAPHIX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Reaction score
Thanks SnackZ. Btw I want to start the voting for the championship match today but should I wait till next week since it's the main event?

Jachson

Reaction score
Thanks SnackZ. Btw I want to start the voting for the championship match today but should I wait till next week since it's the main event?

As much as I want to see them go up, I think you should wait till Monday so you can put them both up at the same time.

Klide

Reaction score
Ok we got a major problem in right now. Mainly my fault. But Jwinds Photobuket has been banwidth exceeded and i forgot to save the pic to my profile! So until I hear from him the option is If he can reupload it were fine But if he cant I may have to give him more time. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Klide

Reaction score
Nah.. Only entries I have so far is yours, Toddy, and Jachson. Im expecting SnackZ entry sometime either today or tomorrow. Once I get the entry ill post up the polls.

SnackZ

Reaction score
Sorry guys - just had a little time so my entry is in, really quick work, only 20 minutes but finally its done!!

Klide

Reaction score
Polls up tommorow! Matches will include Toddy vs SnackZ and the main event Jachson(c) vs Jwind. Excited for this :)

SnackZ

Reaction score
If you're so damn excited you need to have the polls up b4 RAW - get to it champ!