IWF GFX PRESENTS ULTIMATE GRAPHIX

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Reaction score
^ We might have to have an extension though. Jwind Is the only one I heard from who is done.

Klide

Reaction score
Only have Jwinds and Toddys entries! Extension still Sunday! But if your is done please don't wait till sunday send it asap!

SnackZ

Reaction score
Completely forgot about this - is there a new deadline/extension?

Jachson

Reaction score
Ok well I'm still working on mine and I got tons of school shit in the way so yeah.. if you could wait a couple more days itd be greatly appreciated.

Klide

Reaction score
Yeah I know what you mean got the same with all that school crap going on aswell. And I'm not having 2 matches won by forfit! So yeah if you guys didn't send on in yet you got the weekend! (looking at SnackZ)

Klide

Reaction score
^ It depends if i can get at least your entry and at least one more entry for the fatal for way before friday. than Friday is the dead line but the real dead line is THIS SUNDAY! If anyone fails to give an entry by sunday they lose by forfeit.

Jachson

Reaction score
How many more you waiting upon?

Come on guys, get your s*** together, I know mine wasn't on time but still, let's not go past the LAST deadline.

Klide

Reaction score
Just got Jachson's Entry = Amazing looks like we got a good battle between our Champ and #1 contender!

THE SHOWSTOPPER & SNACKZ Im looking straight at you guys! Need entry sunday at the latest!!!!!!!!!

Klide

Reaction score
How many more you waiting upon?

Come on guys, get your s*** together, I know mine wasn't on time but still, let's not go past the LAST deadline.

Well if they dont turn it in by sunday we will see a clear win by Toddy by default.

SnackZ

Reaction score
I will not let you down. By Sunday (probably friday night/saturday morning as that is when I have free time to do graphics)