IWF GFX League "Getting Started"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Ok, what a start lol, guys dont quit coz of a battle. This battle is just for the judges to see where we will place you in the which league and which rank just as a start. You can improve with time by learning from seeing others work as a hint for your improvment, and also you can be stronger in things others would be weaker in. So dont worry, have fun with the battles, and enjoy your GFXing.

As for Slash and Peepshow, its ok, you can join later and try to get up the rankings with every battle later.

Goodluck to everyone.

the dark knight

LISTEN!

this is not the world cup's final so that everyone can just get scared of competing.

this is just to determine who's who, get it? we all know not everyone can pull off a magical poster. we just wanna rank you guys. after we rank you, you'll get in 1 on 1 battles with different rules and suitable themes.

right now, just do any poster. simple ideas, imagine it was just a sig about TNA joining WWE and make a big ass fat sig.

one of the reasons we wanted you to join is to gain experience, you wont get any by just sitting there and rating sigs 10/10. you have to keep practicing, getting in new shit, screwing up then doing something right.

peepshow and slash, i understand you guys. its one of the reasons i didnt join myself. goodluck later...

now everyone, go work :gun_rifle:

dont forget to PM the thing to all judges so we dont get confused the last day with the ratings.

Untouchable

Reaction score
good man sold1er, good to here it.

slash dont wory if you have personal things thats fair enough and peepshow, we cant really expect him to compete on paint.

S0LD1ER

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ryback2
what is it with all these guys quiting. I think they are doing this cause they are afraid of loosing

DAMN i knew someone would say that!

anyways ill battle you 1 on 1 in the battle area and show you how scared i am :jason2: lol what do say? wanna battle homie? maybe i can use you as my warmup while i go into this GFX League haha

(ill make it up just let me know if you accept)

Weebo

Reaction score
DAMN i knew someone would say that!

anyways ill battle you 1 on 1 in the battle area and show you how scared i am :jason2: lol what do say? wanna battle homie? maybe i can use you as my warmup while i go into this GFX League haha

(ill make it up just let me know if you accept)

i accept

Buttersz

Reaction score
Can I see a example of one so I know how it looks like?

If you mean a poster, it can look like anyhting. Be imaginative.

Theres alot of showcase topics showcasing posters. But this is all about your own ideas, be creative.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Well, I think Im going to have to do the same thing as Slash. First off, I just wont have as much time, considering Im going back to school tommorow, but plus, I no longer have anything to do GFX with. If I find the time, and a program, i may re-enter later on. Sorry guys :(

if you can get a trail version of fireworks 8 i can give you a code that will it full edition. Its not the best but its a program

SnackZ

Reaction score
From a business standpoint I just can't seem to get an idea. I can't visualize WWE and TNA joining together to form a singular company or brand. I can however see the WWE purchasing TNA and maybe starting a new WWE brand just for TNA guys or changing the name of one of the brands. I can't come up with another Fed name as they all sound like E-feds or some type of BS. I try to make things as realistic as possible and I just want to know if I can still use the WWE name as the main company and maybe combine the names of TNA's show and Raw and have it called WWE RAW IMPACT and promote it as if the WWE bought TNA instead of them coming to a mutual agreement and forming some new unknown company. I was thinking of calling the Fed EWA (Elite Wrestling Alliance) but I'm sure that sounds lame and I can't wrap my head around the whole idea of them JOINING together. So that said, if I can't still use the WWE name then I'll just throw in some shit entry and get placed wherever I may in the rankings.

Wrestling Station

^you can do whatever you want. We want to see how things will come out from everyone. Goodluck.

Ace of Spades

Reaction score
For everyone bitching about making a poster, just shut the fuck up, seriously. Don't be a bitch about it and whine how you've never made one. The whole point of "battling" is to see who's best. If you don't test yourself, then why bother signing up?

Untouchable

Reaction score
anyone who hasnt got their entries in hurry you havn't got long ;)

P.S judges did u recieve my PM(s)